Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have all your partners been good?

fierydesire

Originally posted by boywonder77

I'm just slightly scared of your pics and sig. But if you promise to take it easy on me..................then let the games begin.

*Winking at my ever so gentle and sweet Fiery*

What do you think there sweetcheeks??? Should we really even go there with someone named "boy wonder"???? :rolleyes:

*Searching for my wet noodle*

Guest danni133

:laugh:

That's like asking, have you always liked every food you've ever tasted?

Umm noo..life isn't that kind to all of us..At least the ratio of good to bad for me is more in my favor.

~Danielle

Originally posted by fierydesire

no takers...:( WTF??????????????????:mad: :bigfinger

bwhahaha i would take you guys up on the offer my shit is never limp:rolleyes: well maybe not never but most of the time its not... just the simple brush triggers it :ding dong: sometimes it is actually embarassing cause the girls are probably wtf is wrong wit this kid...so i just try to tuck it, but if i move just one bit that fucker jumps at you and they get scared lmao:letsgo: so if you guys really want you guys can have, dont say i didnt warn you though

oh btw fiery i am very good:tongue: :pats self on back:

Originally posted by origskeemr

bwhahaha i would take you guys up on the offer my shit is never limp:rolleyes: well maybe not never but most of the time its not... just the simple brush triggers it :ding dong: sometimes it is actually embarassing cause the girls are probably wtf is wrong wit this kid...so i just try to tuck it, but if i move just one bit that fucker jumps at you and they get scared lmao:letsgo: so if you guys really want you guys can have, dont say i didnt warn you though

oh btw fiery i am very good:tongue: :pats self on back:

pokemon!! lol......and well..no comment on your choice of sexual partners! LOL......i've had my share of BlAaAAaaaH! lol....