Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl fri wawawawawa

Originally posted by sfsickfawk

im suree toughhhh guy..bless me with wisdommm

ehhh...an attitude like this has two sides...

on one side...vinyl doesnt need that SF B&T bullshit element...people associated with that category generally bring the vibe down and don't contribute to building a friendly environment...

on the other...everyone's invited to the party...so come as you are mr. sfsickfawk...but remember, all the people there love danny's music as much as you, so in a sense, they're your buds...so treat them that way....

also...JP and DT have 2 different styles...you can't compare them...so diversify your tastes...ASAP...

Originally posted by highmay

on one side...vinyl doesnt need that SF B&T bullshit element...people associated with that category generally bring the vibe down and don't contribute to building a friendly environment...

on the other...everyone's invited to the party...so come as you are mr. sfsickfawk...but remember, all the people there love danny's music as much as you, so in a sense, they're your buds...so treat them that way....

also...JP and DT have 2 different styles...you can't compare them...so diversify your tastes...ASAP...

HIGHMAY....excellent post here my friend.....

"BE YOURSELF"......NY's best kept secret.....im thinking it should still be a secret from some people.........

dave

omggggg relaxxxx guys.... i never once brought up style..alllllllllll i met by it was iiii thinkkkt they are the hotttest djs in ny....yo guys for real i mightt have just come on this board but im not no 17yearold who just came back from the club so relaxxx..im not here for bullshit beef..

Originally posted by joeg

were dt and jp just used in the same sentance???? :confused:

Not only is it wrong to put them in the same sentence but to say Danny Tenaglia is the sickest DJ " Next to " JP... First of all Danny is A DJ's DJ... And he is by far the best DJ in NY and as for my personal taste he is the best DJ in the U.S. He is not even in the same category as JP. Not by far. Please do not compare the 2.

Thank You ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have never had attitude from anyone at vinyl, but if i had never been there, the people on this board would make me want to stay away.

all of you are so stuck up. what's w. the "i hate Sf and anything that smells like it" attitude. what you're posting is just making all of you look like assholes.

in my opinion, jp and dt are the 2 best dj's in NY. im a regular at SF and i've recently started coming to vinyl on a regular basis. i see many other SF regulars there and they are not giving anyone problems.

grow the fuck up. danny and jonathan respect eachothers' style, why can't you?

Um to clear somethings up Danny is THEEEEEE Dj's Dj, JP Im sorry I asided from being able to mix I think he stinks his track selection is boring to me his remixes blow to me.. Obviously the man can hold down a party but after reading the personal accounts of a night at SF and listening to some of JP's shit I can say with out shadow of a doubt that I will never go to SF and have no desire to hear the SAME TRACK FOR 3 hours..

now JP's following whatever Draper has a large following as well so that isn't saying anything.

and of course you get no attitude from the vinyl crowd but I still dont like the SF element thats been there of late but I will still be nice because the vinyl heads are nice people SF =Evil

heheheh

Originally posted by highmay

i love u.

Originally posted by siceone

Um to clear somethings up Danny is THEEEEEE Dj's Dj, JP Im sorry I asided from being able to mix I think he stinks his track selection is boring to me his remixes blow to me.. Obviously the man can hold down a party but after reading the personal accounts of a night at SF and listening to some of JP's shit I can say with out shadow of a doubt that I will never go to SF and have no desire to hear the SAME TRACK FOR 3 hours..

now JP's following whatever Draper has a large following as well so that isn't saying anything.

and of course you get no attitude from the vinyl crowd but I still dont like the SF element thats been there of late but I will still be nice because the vinyl heads are nice people SF =Evil

heheheh

you're right about yourself in your profile. you are a dick. :blown: