Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Shore Vs. Hamptons

Having spent the last 3 years at the JERSEY SHORE, I find it hard to believe that these lame fucking Hamptons house parties I hear about full of obnoxious skanks with out of shape guido and guidette wanna beez can outweigh a night spent in Belmar or Seaside. The daily routine a Jerseyshoreite endures just overwhelms the competition. For example, on a Saturday I'll wake up around 10am still wasted, somewhat blind and covered in sparkles from the random guidette monster lying next to me (sometimes more than one) that I picked up from DJAIS the night before and I plowed all night until finally passing out at some point. If it's raining out, I'll pass back out for a few hours after sending the broad on her way. If it's sunny, I'll kick her out, round up the crew, get ready for the beach and walk a mere block or two to the sand, picking up several gatorades and meso-tech bars on the way, not to mention oiling up to optimize our exposure to the glorious rays. We'll position ourselves strategically within a predetermined proximity in order to maximize our exposure to both the sun and HOT SEX MONSTERS!!! Hopefully, some guidos brought stereos to the beach so we can fist pump to Final Chapter and an infinite array of quality guido trax as the guidettes admire our hair, physiques, designer bathing suits, conversastions about masonry and landscaping and the occassional "how you doin?" In the early afternoon we'll seek optimal sources of protein, but sometimes we require 3 Brothers or Atilla's pizza to absorb the red bulls and vodka we consumed the prior night.

After getting back to our bungalos, we'll play some wiffleball and start drinking, soon after preparnig for Happy Hour at DJAIS or SurfClub. By 8pm we'll be pretty hammered, and might decide to just stay out the rest of the night without changing if things are going well, but usually we'll return to or bungalos, shower up and get pimped out in extra tight shirts with no sleeves and some sort of designer pants or capris. We'll be pounding red bulls and vodka and blasting house music as we get ready for the gropefest that's soon to begin, occassionally wondering how many tiny tube top white pant wearing sparkle covered guidette monsters we plan on slaying. Headliners and Tempts will be the two optimal spots to hit up, so we'll make the decision and unleash hell.

Sundays require a few more hours of sleep, but very similar to Saturday. Only difference is that you have to search for your clothes, D&G and Versace cologne, car keys, wallet...etc. before you go out, b/c I, for instance, have to return to work in the city on Monday, so I can only go out until midnite the latest (DJAIS SUNDAY NIGHT HAPPY HOUR INSANE AND FULL OF STRIPPERS!!!), but SurfClub followed by Tempts is always a popular place to be as well.

SO TELL ME, HOW DOES THE HAMPTONS COMPARE???

You wont do anything to anyone, you havent seen my traps have you? You have no apprehension of the New Jersey Guido stampede you are threatening. You are probably a Long Island Master who swan dives in to daddy's wallet to pay for your summer house and your life basically. I bet you dont even stare at your biceps like I do. Also, you cannot flex your pecs like any of us. I bet you dont have a parade of sweaty pecs at CPI do you? Tempts rules, can't wait for 82 days till exit 82!!!

Originally posted by monsterguido46

You wont do anything to anyone, you havent seen my traps have you? You have no apprehension of the New Jersey Guido stampede you are threatening. You are probably a Long Island Master who swan dives in to daddy's wallet to pay for your summer house and your life basically. I bet you dont even stare at your biceps like I do. Also, you cannot flex your pecs like any of us. I bet you dont have a parade of sweaty pecs at CPI do you? Tempts rules, can't wait for 82 days till exit 82!!!

. . . OH BOY . . MEAT HEAD NUMBER 3 has arrived . . where ya been you stool eating piece of monkey shit? . .

. . Hiding? . . wonder why. . . .

. . you know what, I don't like you either . . . so I'm gonna say the same thing that I said to your boy Grope . . . Shut the fuck up or I will FIND YOU AND SKULL FUCK YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY . . with YOU BEING THE LAST TO GO . . . SO YOU CAN WATCH . . .

. . nah nah nah . . now that I think about it . . . . I wouldn't dirty my cock by sinking it into your eye sockets . . . I'll bring my dog and let him do it . . .

. . . . I laugh at you terds . . . . :laugh: . . .

;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . OH BOY . . MEAT HEAD NUMBER 3 has arrived . . where ya been you stool eating piece of monkey shit? . .

. . Hiding? . . wonder why. . . .

. . you know what, I don't like you either . . . so I'm gonna say the same thing that I said to your boy Grope . . . Shut the fuck up or I will FIND YOU AND SKULL FUCK YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY . . with YOU BEING THE LAST TO GO . . . SO YOU CAN WATCH . . .

. . nah nah nah . . now that I think about it . . . . I wouldn't dirty my cock by sinking it into your eye sockets . . . I'll bring my dog and let him do it . . .

. . . . I laugh at you terds . . . . :laugh: . . .

;)

Ok pal,

Hows work at the deli going for ya, or better yet your probably a paint store cashier. Anyways, I will galdly stampede my way to Pearl if you are in White Plains if you wanna square up. But first I want to go and show you that I can curl what you dead lift and i can nose break what you squat. I also want you to take how to become a Jersey Shore Master like me and become one with Temptations. All you isalnders are superficial rich yuppies who pretend they are mobbed up or they are stuck up Hebowitz's. Therefore, I state Jersey may always be looked down upon and smell, but we breed the finest Italian men with the leanest buily physiques and 2nd best Guidettes far behind the Staten Island Monsters. Our suburbs are better and of course I would own the Hamptons if I was there with fear intimadation to all you skinny spikey headed rich boys and the overwhelming perfection I breath to the girls. However, I wouldnt want to step foot on your shit land you call strong island, ill give you strong the only good thing that ever came out of LI was Frank Seppe.

SO IT'S TRUE, YOU DO LIKE TO FUCK MEN! I KNEW YOU WERE GAY THE FIRST TIME I SAW THAT HOMOSEXUAL PHOTO OF YOURSELF IN A FISHING HAT THAT YOU ATTACH TO EACH POST...WHAT A FUCKIN' PUSSY!!! I HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY PM OPENLY INVITING THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR GAY BUTT THRUSTING EXISTENCE, SO I'M WAITING FOR THE TIME AND PLACE YOU FUCKING HOMO!!!

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO I AM, NOR MONSTERGUIDO46 AND LUCKILY FOR YOUR SAKE THE REST OF THE ALLIANCE IS UNAWARE OF YOUR EXISTENCE, AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY B/C YOU'RE SO PATHETIC!!! GO CRAWL BACK INTO THAT INFECTED AND ABUSED HOLE YOUR SLUT OF A MOTHER BORE YOU FROM...FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

Fuck the Jersey shore and, more importantly, fuck New Jersey.

I love New York, that includes all of the five boroughs and all of Long Island. I don't give a fuck what parties are held in Jersey.

The only nightlife for me is right here.

Fuck everything else. Jersey doesn't compare; whether it be the shore, or any other area in Jersey.

Fuck them all.

This shouldn't even be an argument...Hampton house parties rule. The reason some people are not up on the house party knowledge is because you gotta be on the A-list to get invited. Belmar, Seaside, even LBI don't even come close. The only place you'll find me on the jesey shore is when I'm kicking back in Spring Lake.

Go put up some drywall you incompetent low-class guido wanna beez!!! I'll crush your puny bodies with my biceps and have you for lunch instead of my strawberry myoplex shake...you 3 are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever come across in my life!!! Why don't you just admit that you toss each others salad and ride the bologne pony in your nightly three-ways.

As for you somebitch, don't you dare come to MY JERSEY SHORE with your big jew nose and fake prada bag driving daddy's bmw...we don't want your lame ass on our beach or in our clubs, so just stay in the Hamptons and read your boring book about how to get rich and retire young by picking pennies off the ground while sitting your fat ass down in a hammock outside of a beautiful home and pool that gets absolutely no use b/c everyone in the hamptons SUCKS!!! By the way, how hard is it growing up with the last name Hebrewwitzsteinberg???

-ITALIAN PHENOMENON

I've been everywhere and I can honestly say that the homemade Ghb from Seaside is by far better than the crap you get in the hamptons. Vinny( the Roofer), Anthony(works at Vito's Deli in Fairview), Frankie(Personal Trainer) and Mike(owns a tanning salon) and I went to CPi last summer and totally overwhelmed the place with my triceps and bathtub boogie mix. Alan's Acres was occupied with our Tube top wearing tricia's and our secret bathtub potion. However, nothing there can compare to what we do at the shore. We take over Tempts and easily get molested by guidettes in the 10's and 20's a night. Not to mention how many bottles of my potion we put down. Jersey Shore vs. Li is no argument. Jersey all the way..

Gh for life

Rick

Originally posted by ghboy

I've been everywhere and I can honestly say that the homemade Ghb from Seaside is by far better than the crap you get in the hamptons. Vinny( the Roofer), Anthony(works at Vito's Deli in Fairview), Frankie(Personal Trainer) and Mike(owns a tanning salon) and I went to CPi last summer and totally overwhelmed the place with my triceps and bathtub boogie mix. Alan's Acres was occupied with our Tube top wearing tricia's and our secret bathtub potion. However, nothing there can compare to what we do at the shore. We take over Tempts and easily get molested by guidettes in the 10's and 20's a night. Not to mention how many bottles of my potion we put down. Jersey Shore vs. Li is no argument. Jersey all the way..

Gh for life

Rick

Yeah Rick,

Those Yup Islanders definetly can't scoop out like we can. I'm gonna do one right now its in labtop case!!!!!

Originally posted by monsterguido46

Ok pal,

Hows work at the deli going for ya, or better yet your probably a paint store cashier. Anyways, I will galdly stampede my way to Pearl if you are in White Plains if you wanna square up. But first I want to go and show you that I can curl what you dead lift and i can nose break what you squat. I also want you to take how to become a Jersey Shore Master like me and become one with Temptations. All you isalnders are superficial rich yuppies who pretend they are mobbed up or they are stuck up Hebowitz's. Therefore, I state Jersey may always be looked down upon and smell, but we breed the finest Italian men with the leanest buily physiques and 2nd best Guidettes far behind the Staten Island Monsters. Our suburbs are better and of course I would own the Hamptons if I was there with fear intimadation to all you skinny spikey headed rich boys and the overwhelming perfection I breath to the girls. However, I wouldnt want to step foot on your shit land you call strong island, ill give you strong the only good thing that ever came out of LI was Frank Seppe.

. . . LOL . . :laugh: . . . oh you do amuse me . . . . White Plains aint on the island meat boy . . try again . . . :laugh: . . . .

Originally posted by PFloyd40

my bad, guess i left this out [sarcasm]

i am actually from long island, though dont' consdier myself to fit the stereotypical mold..

. . Pfloyd, you're a solid cat, I didn't mean any disresect . . . Being from westchester, you can see why I asked the question . . . I mean, yes it's home, but it also needs a readjustment of some kind . . . a county wide epiphany if I may say so . . .

Originally posted by gropasaurus

SO IT'S TRUE, YOU DO LIKE TO FUCK MEN! I KNEW YOU WERE GAY THE FIRST TIME I SAW THAT HOMOSEXUAL PHOTO OF YOURSELF IN A FISHING HAT THAT YOU ATTACH TO EACH POST...WHAT A FUCKIN' PUSSY!!! I HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY PM OPENLY INVITING THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR GAY BUTT THRUSTING EXISTENCE, SO I'M WAITING FOR THE TIME AND PLACE YOU FUCKING HOMO!!!

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO I AM, NOR MONSTERGUIDO46 AND LUCKILY FOR YOUR SAKE THE REST OF THE ALLIANCE IS UNAWARE OF YOUR EXISTENCE, AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY B/C YOU'RE SO PATHETIC!!! GO CRAWL BACK INTO THAT INFECTED AND ABUSED HOLE YOUR SLUT OF A MOTHER BORE YOU FROM...FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

. . . . No, I do not like to fuck men, but the possibility of violating your eye sockets and then knowing that the next thing that will occupy them will be the maggots eating your flesh is a very appealing thought . . .

. . . You kids and your alliance . . . . Well, I'll say this . . I got an alliance too . .and MINE has the authority of LAW behind it . . so if you don't want every Jersey Trooper who runs your plate coming up with the magic number . . I'd shut your fucking pie hole . . . OH and also, I wouldn't drive, nor even think about going into NYC . . I got that covered too . . .

. . . anything else meaty-man? . . . . :laugh: . . .

;)