Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Shore Vs. Hamptons

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Pfloyd, you're a solid cat, I didn't mean any disresect . . . Being from westchester, you can see why I asked the question . . . I mean, yes it's home, but it also needs a readjustment of some kind . . . a county wide epiphany if I may say so . . .

na bro no offense taken here.. i figured you would have caught the undertone on my first post(then again this is a messageboard ;))

as for the long island issue i agree.. actually i think i try and distance myself from the what might be considered the "long island" culture.. do you ever find yourself addressing this issue from the "city" side as opposed to the burbs?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . No, I do not like to fuck men, but the possibility of violating your eye sockets and then knowing that the next thing that will occupy them will be the maggots eating your flesh is a very appealing thought . . .

. . . You kids and your alliance . . . . Well, I'll say this . . I got an alliance too . .and MINE has the authority of LAW behind it . . so if you don't want every Jersey Trooper who runs your plate coming up with the magic number . . I'd shut your fucking pie hole . . . OH and also, I wouldn't drive, nor even think about going into NYC . . I got that covered too . . .

. . . anything else meaty-man? . . . . :laugh: . . .

;)

I want to fist fight you so bad. Fleximus and I pushed some serious weight yesterday afternoon and decided that him and I should challenge you to a 2 on 2 brawl or a lift off. Money will be on the table of course. However, with the confidence I have in myself, I would like to guarantee that I can nose break what you squat and curl what you deadlift. So, if I were you I would hope that you pick the brawl, and yes you can use weapons to protect yourself. I eat 15 pounds of chicken a week!!!!

Originally posted by monsterguido46

I want to fist fight you so bad. Fleximus and I pushed some serious weight yesterday afternoon and decided that him and I should challenge you to a 2 on 2 brawl or a lift off. Money will be on the table of course. However, with the confidence I have in myself, I would like to guarantee that I can nose break what you squat and curl what you deadlift. So, if I were you I would hope that you pick the brawl, and yes you can use weapons to protect yourself. I eat 15 pounds of chicken a week!!!!

. . . dude. . . life's too short . . . peace . ..

Originally posted by monsterguido46

2 on 2 brawl?

what about one on one?

someone's afraid........fucking guido bitches

and ohuturephunk...you stole my line!!!!:laugh: