Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit.......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snoozi8

ahhhhhhhhhh okay don't kill me but I'm not good with the board name stuff which one were you all you guys have dark hair etc it's hard to differentiate sometimes lol

That is the best way to discribe me... I met up with you 2 times. Once up stairs by the meeting area... I don't know what I was thinkin but I didnt stay there too long... May have been all the commotion... Sorry... Oh and you also came up to me close to the end of the night/morning and said good bye...

Well for the short time that it was... It was nice meeting you. If there is a next time that I meet up with anyone from here I hope it is for longer period of time and not in such mass confusion...

Bye :)

Originally posted by snoozi8

YES!!!!!! now I remember :) see I just needed a little refresher :)

After last night I need alot of refreshers... I was very messed up... Anyway... Hope I didn't leave a bad impression on you or anyone else...

Hope you some how managed to have some fun last night... Believe it or not even with all of these negative posts which all I have to basically agree with. I had a decent time myself. Just ignored the drama and tuned into the tunes...

:D:):D

Originally posted by elementx

After last night I need alot of refreshers... I was very messed up... Anyway... Hope I didn't leave a bad impression on you or anyone else...

Hope you some how managed to have some fun last night... Believe it or not even with all of these negative posts which all I have to basically agree with. I had a decent time myself. Just ignored the drama and tuned into the tunes...

:D:):D

Which is what I originally stated in my post. If I let all the bullshit get to me, I would have had an aweful time because the minus Tiesto and the peeps I was with, Exit sucked.

The place was was way too fuking crowed...When I got there around 11:45 it had people in it and then within an hour at the max it was fukin insane..I had a nice time and meeting everyone was cool...djjonstephen....whats up....The vibe in there was not what I expected....Overalll I had a good time..

Originally posted by randall16

The place was was way too fuking crowed...When I got there around 11:45 it had people in it and then within an hour at the max it was fukin insane..I had a nice time and meeting everyone was cool...djjonstephen....whats up....The vibe in there was not what I expected....Overalll I had a good time..

hey randall....:puke::mad::laugh2::tongue:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

exit math

7000 people (at least) * 40 dollars a head = 280,000 dollars

plus all the friggin drink money?

they couldnt turn on the FUCKING AIR CONDITIONING???????

exit is the place where they send you when you get kicked out of hell :blown:

BG

25-30 a head for the most part, probably around 6500 paid.

Think about.... cramming in 7,000 people into one space.. no matter how expensive of an AC you have, its not gonna do any good. Especially with all that electricity running at once. not to mention all those damn cig's.... (what was with the fire alarm going off?)

Hey guys,

I definatly here what you are saying on almost every point brought up here. Yes it was crowded but not quite as crowded as you think. Throughout the coarse of the night exit did 7,100 people through the doors. 800 promoter comps were given out and roughly 3-400 additional comps were given out. Now, while 6,000 pays through the door may be a lot. 7,000 people throughout the coarse of the night in a club with a capacity of 8,200 is not too bad. For the most part I blame the club goers themselves (not geared to be offensive to anyone here on the board) Most of the kids who go to Exit are idiots. They just walk in a straight line until they get where they need to go. The 3rd f loor of the club was beautiful. The crowd in the red room and the white room was imaculate and bottles were being opened everywhere. The secret room has started to draw a less "urban" hip hop crowd. Tiesto was fantastic as was Noel Sanger and DJ Theo. DJ Renegade really impressed the Red Room and will be asked back next week to hold down the room for the beautiful people to party perfect. I certainly agree that the remainder of the crowd needs to be worked on but fear not. In the next two weeks alone we have DJ Max Graham and DJ Dave Ralph. Those guys along with DJ Tiesto and a few other upcoming suprises are the reason, that the cheese will be on it's way out. Draper still has his stench chilling over the club. Give it a few weeks to air out. Thats all we ask.

-THEORY

Guest danni133
Originally posted by djjonstephen

I just got threatened by a shirtless guinea

:shake:

lol............wassup man.

Hey don't be picking on us Italians! :mad:

~Danielle

Originally posted by roha3000

That is too damn funny, although I don't think Mist will enjoy reliving that experience. She is the red one of those faces who got puked on.

Alright Altght I appologize...IDK what the hell happened to me.....For anyone that I got Im soooooooooooo sorry....:(

Mist..Again......Im sorry........

Originally posted by godfatherbam

so what did every1...you know who i am talkin about... have to say about that, other than what i said all night "WHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!! " .......?

Just the fact that I had to hold myself up on the railing to make it upstairs to the third floor says it all.

Fri. night @ Exit reminded why I had'nt gone in 6 months. Tiesto was good, but I will NEVER go back there again (no matter who's there). The only good thing about the night was I got to meet some CP people face to face. And yes, the drips from the pipes were very annoying.