Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto was Da Bomb!! Also looking for a friend

The chant of Ti-es-to still rings in my head. He is numero UNO. I wonder when is the next time he will return to NY. The best song he spun was Flight 643! Just when everyone was down, he energized the crowd! Super Job! Let's hear it for DJ Ti-es-tooooo!

Looking for asian girl, we danced but I never got your name. We were in between the stage and the DJ booth.

Peace all

Originally posted by dirtycash18

The chant of Ti-es-to still rings in my head. He is numero UNO. I wonder when is the next time he will return to NY. The best song he spun was Flight 643! Just when everyone was down, he energized the crowd! Super Job! Let's hear it for DJ Ti-es-tooooo!

Looking for asian girl, we danced but I never got your name. We were in between the stage and the DJ booth.

Peace all

Yeah, I'm looking for a girl too. You are over 4 feet tall and you were wearing clothes and shoes. You were on the main floor when I saw you. If you see this, IM or PM me.

Originally posted by msoprano13

bro u just gave the description of 3/4 of the girls in there:laugh: :laugh:

Actually Mssoprano13 I think you are under estimating...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Forget the Fruit platter in the morning that never happend...

Bring out the Wontons and Egg-Rolls...

Sorry to anyone on CP who is of asian decent. I am really not prejudice... I was just shocked last night... It was like I was in another world. And for some reason I was speaking the foreign language... But I do respect all that respect me...

P.S. Mssoprano... I dont think I had the pleasure of meeting you last night. Well I was in rare form so I really didn't want to embaress myself LOL in front of all you guys. Would rather make a better impression next time we all meet up... Hopefully soon.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...well I know why....because there is an Asian Promoting Team @ Exit....They sold 1200 tickets, and walked out that night with over $10,000:eek: :eek:

yo Realz, share the wealth bro...we all know you probably racked in half of that w/your team :tongue:

E-tarded.

Hey I resemble that remark... LOL... Well I would not consider my self retarted... But I was feeling pretty good. I would never let myself get to messed up in public. I don't even think I was that bad last night and last night I was in rare form due to the extremeties in the club... It was either leave the club and go home. Or get messed up a little more than normal and ignore all the A$$holes...

I hope none of you CP people put me under that category... Cause I was not my 100% usual self last night...

And I have just realized that I have posted way to much today... Yikes... I guess this is a real bummy day. Don't feel like doing shit... I am bored out of my mind... But at least I got my tunez...

See you all around next time...

OMG it's you;) I forgot your name too.I remember you told me though..oh well..hehe.Anyhoo my name is Kim Chi.My aol screen name is freakylildiva69.Hit me up sweety;)

O boy

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

OMG it's you;) I forgot your name too.I remember you told me though..oh well..hehe.Anyhoo my name is Kim Chi.My aol screen name is freakylildiva69.Hit me up sweety;)

O boy

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah, I'm looking for a girl too. You are over 4 feet tall and you were wearing clothes and shoes. You were on the main floor when I saw you. If you see this, IM or PM me.

~~~ hii!!!!!!!!!! i knew u'd remember me!!!!! thats sweet!!! just for that ill bang u next time i see u!!!!:blown:

best tips to look for someone:

1) you know what they're wearin (H)

2) they wear some funky thing like a hat (some dude wore a clown hat, some chick (Snoozi8)

3) they say "Meet me at the 2nd couch from the left of the juice bar @ the corner of JV's booth" (dont know anyone who would do that

4) you ask "YOU FROM CP" (everyone was right... CP ppl are mad chill)

--- anyone else?

shit--- this fucking sucks, and i know roninmess will rip on me for this but what the hell:

Anybody know / meet up with a groupd of long island ppl by the far right corner (as you walk in, far right), bottom of the stage, by the speaker... bunch of LI people, and a guy named Anthony and another guy who's mad cool (sicccivic)-- if you know the chicks from LI (Jess, Jeana, Chrisitine) PM me.

oh man i'm in for it.

Originally posted by snoboardr2

shit--- this fucking sucks, and i know roninmess will rip on me for this but what the hell:

Anybody know / meet up with a groupd of long island ppl by the far right corner (as you walk in, far right), bottom of the stage, by the speaker... bunch of LI people, and a guy named Anthony and another guy who's mad cool (sicccivic)-- if you know the chicks from LI (Jess, Jeana, Chrisitine) PM me.

oh man i'm in for it.

Why would I rip on you for that?

:confused:

oh man i'm in for it.

OMG those chicks are my best friends!! christine with red hair right? LMAO my whole crew was regulating the floor right there!! ahhaha ok small world... siccivic posts on cp too, his board name is ekstasy... i almost fell outta my chair when i read this... lol

oh man i'm in for it.

long island representin!