Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keep ugly ppl out of the clubs!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by totallytrance

shows so much intelligence on your part, don't judge you don't know me....

I've never claimed to be a scholar or nothing.In case you haven't realized this is a messageboard and you are simply here for my entertainment.You post something stupid such as you did in the DRAMA forum...guess what sweety...your gonna get DRAMA.And by you posting your pic on a whim of lil ole me shows your level of superficialness.Now be gone because I am sure I can have a quite more amusing conversation with my coffee cup.

Originally posted by totallytrance

The only person I got drama from is YOU! and YOU were the one who asked for the pic! so shush I dont care ! ::yawn::

And I pat myself on the back for that.I asked for the pic to prove how superficial people are.You say it was a joke...but then you post your pic to prove your not ugly.Ummmmmmm do you see what i'm getting at? You have alot to learn youngen.I don't know about anybody else but I would rather party with the most putrid of crowds as opposed to the glitzy and glammy scenesters that have invaded our precious world.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I don't know about anybody else but I would rather party with the most putrid of crowds as opposed to the glitzy and glammy scenesters that have invaded our precious world.

I agree...

I didn't post the pic to prove that I'm not ugly or that I am...

nice talking to ya though

Originally posted by magilicuti

you have a point but we all deep down inside no matter how good looking or ugly we are have a level or standard which we feel must be reached for us to be interested. maybe she had some ugly guys grabbing her ass at a club, who knows

so true. and even if one proclaims he/she is not interested in the looks, that usually means that deep down in that person a trauma about apearance is burried.

on the other hand, there is something really rude about exposing one's good looks in a manner that is meant to frustrate the others. that very self-awareness that someone has when he/she is positioning him/herself as above the others makes that person ugly in a strange way.....:eek:

Originally posted by zlatang

so true. and even if one proclaims he/she is not interested in the looks, that usually means that deep down in that person a trauma about apearance is burried.

on the other hand, there is something really rude about exposing one's good looks in a manner that is meant to frustrate the others. that very self-awareness that someone has when he/she is positioning him/herself as above the others makes that person ugly in a strange way.....:eek:

LOL i like quoting myself.....all i wanted to say is that my reply is totally out of place because this messageboard (as many other ones) is turned into a verbal battlefield...however, it's supposed to be Drama....:idea: