Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Image is no more, and Kosta is no longer there

kostaP

As of thursday I am no longer working at Image/Drama.

The club is now completely Latin/Hip hop.

You can catch me at Exit working the ropes for the white room on saturdays and............

I'm working on a new place to manage. I'll have the new hot spot location probably by the end of this week.

For all those of you that supported me at Image thank you very much. To my staff you will be missed .... till I bring you all to the next spot. Thank you all so much for making Image a fun place to work. If only JJwasn't such an asshole.

See y'alll soon

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

As of thursday I am no longer working at Image/Drama.

The club is now completely Latin/Hip hop.

You can catch me at Exit working the ropes for the white room on saturdays and............

I'm working on a new place to manage. I'll have the new hot spot location probably by the end of this week.

For all those of you that supported me at Image thank you very much. To my staff you will be missed .... till I bring you all to the next spot. Thank you all so much for making Image a fun place to work. If only JJwasn't such an asshole.

See y'alll soon

Kosta

Say whaaaaaaa?

You're leavin! Damn brotha, all power to you! I hope everything works out in the future.

Saturday white room, not bad, my promotional team should have me back at Exit Fridays starting in 2 to 4 weeks at MOST. So yes, I am excited to be back playing in New York for 10 hour sets like last year.

Anyway give me a call, what happened to the place in Morristown you were gonna set me up with?

Hit me on the cell!

Peace

Justin

Originally posted by djustinh

Say whaaaaaaa?

You're leavin! Damn brotha, all power to you! I hope everything works out in the future.

Saturday white room, not bad, my promotional team should have me back at Exit Fridays starting in 2 to 4 weeks at MOST. So yes, I am excited to be back playing in New York for 10 hour sets like last year.

Anyway give me a call, what happened to the place in Morristown you were gonna set me up with?

Hit me on the cell!

Peace

Justin

I guess I should have been a little clearer on that. as of Last Thursday 2/14 I'm out.

I got a few cards up my sleeve. I have 3 meetings this week on other venues. all very nice places. I'll call you monday night. Give you the inside scoop.

Kosta

The new person in charge is Izzy. He use to be a bartender there and now he is going to try to run the show. Good luck to him. But Kosta is the ONE of the BEST and he put his HEART into that place for JIMMY. Almost all the staff wants to leave because Kosta is not there:( . I wish their fight never happen because we were like one big family.

Guest saleen351

I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU ARE IN AMERICA IF YOU ARE IN A HIP HOP CLUB THERE IS VIOLENCE GOING DOWN........... IMAGE WILL BE DONE IN A MONTH.....

The new kid is a prick that sucks Jimmy's ass. I give him 2 months tops. He's a 21 y/o bartender (with 6 months exp.) that thinks he can manage a club...not that easy. Either way 4 days countdown to my final decision. And I better see all those familiar faces behind my bars and in front of the bars doing shots once again.

Nicole dont worry sweetie the family will be re-united once again.

Much love to all.

Kosta

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Thats fuckin crazy. After all you did for him you get fucked.... Whos managing there now?

I see it that Jimmy's the one getting fucked, not me. It's his loss. He will soon realize what an asset I was. For the record, I was the one that quit. You missed a great scene. I think it was better than Tommy and Jake's exit.

Kosta

I'd like to thak everyone for their support. And everyone better show up to my new place of employment which is.......................

Still under consideration. Ive gotten a lot of good offers. now im weighing the pro's and con's and trying to figure out where i can be the biggest asset.

But when I do decide by this weekend you're all coming to my "GOT A JOB" party. get the shots ready.

Scarletpromos....... who were you? Sorry, we didnt meet. I'll talk to you guys this week. That was a crazy party for a teen night. It was packed.

Kosta

kostaaaaa !!!!

you dont return your calls ha???

thank god that place is all latin/hip hop now...or i would leave anyway, after u left..

to be honest with u...

you and all the bartenders was the reason i tried to do a party there..it was so much fun meeting and working with you guys!!

except getting fucked over by J...... over $$$$$.

maybe thats the reason that i didnt even try hard..u probably knew it too.

anyway... keep in touch, and where ever u work next, let me know and i'll be there to support u..

thanx for all the help that you've done for me..

anything u need... (201)314.8413.

peace.

axel

Kosta whats up brotha. I had fun that last night of house music on the 8th. Too bad the party couldnt continue with me spinning. It couldve been a good party. I dont have ur # so call me up, u should have mine. I'll try u at image, r u still gonna be there? I'll come by where ever ur working next. We'll talk. Peace!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I'd like to thak everyone for their support. And everyone better show up to my new place of employment which is.......................

Still under consideration. Ive gotten a lot of good offers. now im weighing the pro's and con's and trying to figure out where i can be the biggest asset.

But when I do decide by this weekend you're all coming to my "GOT A JOB" party. get the shots ready.

Scarletpromos....... who were you? Sorry, we didnt meet. I'll talk to you guys this week. That was a crazy party for a teen night. It was packed.

Kosta

Kosta I was the one in the yelow shirt standin on the side of the stage with Bon and Kip -- it was pretty good -- the only thing i like about teen nite is the money though cause we haveto hide the liquor from the teens -- the night is much better when the alcohol is flowing

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Kosta I was the one in the yelow shirt standin on the side of the stage with Bon and Kip -- it was pretty good -- the only thing i like about teen nite is the money though cause we haveto hide the liquor from the teens -- the night is much better when the alcohol is flowing

you know you locked yourself in the liquor room all night and had a field day!! j/k I left Pete a message on Monday he wanted me to call him. Ill try him again tomorrow.

Vixenfoxxy...LI its like all freestyle guidos in LI. Just fucking with ya. I'm at Exit Saturday's in the white room till I find a new club. I've hada slew of offers and I've been in meetings all week. I was just starting to enjoy un-employment. I should have a new home by next Tues. after all my meetings are done. And your sweet ass better show up. by the way......wanna go for a a ride?!!

Kosta