Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today February 19 marks the first clubplanet War eaither your in or your out READ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by f0xyminx

recently our moderator, DaVe has decided to delete several threads and it's pissin ppl off

I would be pissed as well! I mean unless I was foolish to type something just WRONG and extremely offensive... other wise I'd expect my words to be seen...

Has it happen to you?

Originally posted by f0xyminx

recently our moderator, DaVe has decided to delete several threads and it's pissin ppl off

Please elaborate on the topic of those posts and how completely irrelevant they were and the number of people who complained to me about getting that crap off the boards.

Then, read our service policy at http://www.clubplanet.com/aboutus/legal_notice.asp

Note especially number 6(a)(j), 6(B), 8(a), and for the promoters 6(a)(a). You all agreed to this when you signed up.

We are pretty fair here, and I think that most people will agree with that. We try to maintain an openness to the boards, but we will not allow a few people to monopolize the boards with off-topic and irrelevant posts.

Thanks.

Originally posted by DaVe

Please elaborate on the topic of those posts and how completely irrelevant they were and the number of people who complained to me about getting that crap off the boards.

Then, read our service policy at http://www.clubplanet.com/aboutus/legal_notice.asp

Note especially number 6(a)(j), 6(B), 8(a), and for the promoters 6(a)(a). You all agreed to this when you signed up.

We are pretty fair here, and I think that most people will agree with that. We try to maintain an openness to the boards, but we will not allow a few people to monopolize the boards with off-topic and irrelevant posts.

Thanks.

He's damn good! I wish I could reference something and tell someone to "Note" it....

Originally posted by slyonspromos

This has gotten to far please understand where i and a bunch of other people are coming from eaither your in with us or your out please post what your position is b/c nothing on this board is going to get done unless you speak up.

hey is that aldos in lyndhurst and screweys in kearny??? i hope not.

Originally posted by DaVe

Thanks.

jesus dave this is a club website not the constitution of the website and these rules were not always forced they were just recently forced. Promoters are the ones who put clubplanet.com on their flyers unforunately when people see this they come to the site to check it out. That is promoting your site and we are promoting our parties on your site.