Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today February 19 marks the first clubplanet War eaither your in or your out READ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never bothered to check what platform CP is on .. but One can easily take it down by a DOS attack .. and for that u need some knowledge of unix or linux flavours and NEED some DOS exploits also and Boxes !!... Been there done that .. I love CP and anyone FUCKS with it .. I will simply fuck ur internet connection for days !!!

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

I never bothered to check what platform CP is on .. but One can easily take it down by a DOS attack .. and for that u need some knowledge of unix or linux flavours and NEED some DOS exploits also and Boxes !!... Been there done that .. I love CP and anyone FUCKS with it .. I will simply fuck ur internet connection for days !!!

lol :D

Originally posted by chrisdez

steve when u gonna learn to keep your mouth shut hahaha just playn.......

cant wait to hear nero spin wensedayz......

you cn check him out at dimis on thursday and at exit on saturday too lata

haha im going to have the clubplanet army after me soon i know i cant wait till aldos next wednesday eaither :)

Wow how whack is this... Slyson i don't know you and you could be mad cool but your post lately have been mad whack... enough whining if you don't like then go to another board, there are plenty of them.

Never complained about any threads but i think the bump and ... threads were whack too. Whatever though to each there own i guess but people remember its a fawkin messageboard, its not life.:laugh::blown: