Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"..."

glowgrlnyc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...i just had one of the worst dreams ever....I dreamt that I was in a flood...I woke up feeling like I was going to have an anxiety attack....here's what i dug up on "floods"

"Floods are caused by heavy rain and the melting of snow. Water in any form, including rain and snow, symbolizes emotions. Dreaming about being in a flood is an indication that the dreamer is currently experiencing powerful emotions that may be overwhelming. The flood in your dream could represent a very powerful, or even violent, emotionally cleansing experience. But don't worry, just like in an actual flood, waters reside and so do emotions. Water at times represents the flow of life and this dream may point to your feelings of being overwhelmed by it. Depending on the content of the dream and your emotional experience in it, the flood could also represent sexuality and be a sexual dream symbol. "

Originally posted by marcid21

wow...i just had one of the worst dreams ever....I dreamt that I was in a flood...I woke up feeling like I was going to have an anxiety attack....here's what i dug up on "floods"

I've been in my share of floods and hurricane's. I lived on the open bay in my youth, and during a storm or hurricane, the water would enter our backyard ever-so-slowly and creep up to the back of our home :worry:

I have seen 2 feet of water in my basement, boats and jet skiis riding down my block, and 2 of our cars got flooded :blank:

IT suxxx :mad:

~~~dot dot dot

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................dot dot dot

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................dot dot dot

...................................................................................................................................:shades2: