Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review Of The Movie "Crossroads"

Ok so my friend Lindsay and I went to humor ourselves and go see this movie. First off there were like 15 people in the whole place, 5 of them were these middle aged women sitting behind us giggleing, 1 was an olddddddddd man sitting in front, and the rest were couples and some other girls. To basicly make this short, this movie is a guys fantasy. Britney jumping around in booty shorts, Britney in her underware doing a little strip tease, Britney in the shower, Britney in a towel, Britney on the hood of a car, Britney on a rock etc... I wanted to kill myself by the middle of the movie. It wasnt even a good story, so my advice is wait till it comes out on DVD atleast on DVD u can foward the annoying parts and playing with the little extras

:big thumbs down for crossroads:

NICE! I am there!

Can't wait for DVD to come out! PAUSE, FRAME BY FRAME ACTION!

:RUSHES OFF TO ORDER SOME LOTION WITH ALOE VERA:

-MJR :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

. To basicly make this short, this movie is a guys fantasy. Britney jumping around in booty shorts, Britney in her underware doing a little strip tease, Britney in the shower, Britney in a towel, Britney on the hood of a car, Britney on a rock etc... I wanted to kill myself by the middle of the movie. It wasnt even a good story, so my advice is wait till it comes out on DVD atleast on DVD u can foward the annoying parts and playing with the little extras

Ok so my friend Lindsay and I went to humor ourselves and go see this movie. First off there were like 15 people in the whole place, 5 of them were these middle aged women sitting behind us giggleing, 1 was an olddddddddd man sitting in front, and the rest were couples and some other girls. To basicly make this short, this movie is a guys fantasy. Britney jumping around in booty shorts, Britney in her underware doing a little strip tease, Britney in the shower, Britney in a towel, Britney on the hood of a car, Britney on a rock etc... I wanted to kill myself by the middle of the movie. It wasnt even a good story, so my advice is wait till it comes out on DVD atleast on DVD u can foward the annoying parts and playing with the little extras

. . . Do keep in mind that we are talking about Britney Spears here . . . I mean come on, were you expecting Shakespeare or something? . . .

umm you look weird with that icon.

:laugh: nice review anyway

Originally posted by totallytrance

I give Britney Spears credit...having 3 skin colors, sounding like a ditsy cheerleading when she talks, her eyes are a mile apart..:tongue: , AND not being able to sing and act but still being so successful that's skill!

lol

hey voice does annoy me though

Originally posted by totallytrance

I give Britney Spears credit...having 3 skin colors, sounding like a ditsy cheerleading when she talks, her eyes are a mile apart..:tongue: , AND not being able to sing and act but still being so successful that's skill!

Tottaly agreed, I guess I should not really have expected that much from the movie, I mean I was laughing through out the entire thing, even the serious parts, she is never really going to be taken as "serious actress"