Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The back room at Vinyl

LOL. Wow....I need boots to wade through the shit in this thread.....

"If you were a somebody...." Thats pretty shallow....

There are plenty of so called "somebody's" in VIP who have some major freaking attitudes. I hardly think an attitude of any kind is warranted in dance music.

calyandra and housemusic4ever, maybe i made a poor choice of wording, but i didn't mean to sound shallow in that post. what i mean is if you're some punk no1 knows around there, especially a punk w. an attitude, chances are you wont get past the bouncer into the vip.

Originally posted by rich4468

I can assure you that you are talking about the same person.

Like I said... Chill Don't bust on people... She is a very nice person... And well she is probably the last person that you would want to mess with at Vinyl...

Just click ... This is probably the girl you are talkin about...On the left of course...

And on the right that is DT ! ! ! :) :) :)

Originally posted by housemusic4evr

Yea she is, and she KNOWS her music.

So true... Ask her anything about music... And you will get an annwer... If you can stump her on anything... I will buy you any CD/Record you wish...

Peace... And she is sooooo helpful...

The WOMAN in the backroom at Vinyl IS Niki- and she IS a friend of Danny's,(and mine) and if you could'nt come back there then... you can't. However, in response to the idea that it's a cracked out room... you are right~ but that's no fault of Niki's. it is the fault of the male

bouncers who always (when niki is dancing or not paying attention)

allows any one with DD's/ or the "muscle jerk" friends of theirs in that room and its become quite the hassle to go around and kick all of them out,mainly because most of them are whacked.If your not getting in it's because its for people who know or are a guest of Danny OR are "sneaked"in by whatever "I think i have authority" bouncer on staff that night- However after speaking to Kevin regarding this issue THATS all about to change and NOONE gets in there unless you are a special guest or friend. PERIOD!!!

Well I know from reading her posts on the other board, she's an ass-kisser to all the industry people (producers and dj's) and she is a fag hag. If you're straight or female or both, SHE DON'T TALK TO YOU. Oh, unless you're a female vocalist who has connections to the industry. She is not a good door girl AT ALL. The guys before her were fine.

Originally posted by elementx

Like I said... Chill Don't bust on people... She is a very nice person... And well she is probably the last person that you would want to mess with at Vinyl...

Just click ... This is probably the girl you are talkin about...On the left of course...

Come on peeps--what does taking one look at her wanna make you do? Makes me wanna hurl.....

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Come on peeps--what does taking one look at her wanna make you do? Makes me wanna hurl.....

i'm not that shallow

as many times as i've been to vinyl i never once wanted to go in that room..there's too much love on the dancefloor to want to be anywhere else

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Would you shut up and quit bitching because you couldn't get into the VIP room! If you're upset about it fine whatever, but don't complain just because the person who wouldn't let you in is not what you find appealing! I'd love to see your picture, since you're busting on this woman so hard just because you don't like the way she looks.

Um... wasn't busting on her? Don't know where you got that idea... did you just completely miss my post defending her?

Well I know from reading her posts on the other board, she's an ass-kisser to all the industry people (producers and dj's) and she is a fag hag. If you're straight or female or both, SHE DON'T TALK TO YOU. Oh, unless you're a female vocalist who has connections to the industry. She is not a good door girl AT ALL. The guys before her were fine.

you're bitter...

if i were you i'd just stop right now cuz you're sounding aweful right about now...

Originally posted by tastyt

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Would you shut up and quit bitching because you couldn't get into the VIP room! If you're upset about it fine whatever, but don't complain just because the person who wouldn't let you in is not what you find appealing! I'd love to see your picture, since you're busting on this woman so hard just because you don't like the way she looks.

Whatever. She's just an ass kisser.

Originally posted by rich4468

Um... wasn't busting on her? Don't know where you got that idea... did you just completely miss my post defending her?

Rich... I wasn't talkin about you... I was talkin about that Bustmynuts guy...

Well... Off to work... Later all...

Rich... I wasn't talkin about you... I was talkin about that Bustmynuts guy...

Well... Off to work... Later all...

Sorry... you had quoted my post with your reply so that's how I got confused.

No worries. :)