Clubplanet Nightlife Community

workenonlife

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

proved my point that you're a dumb bitch. Someone is nice to you and you throw it in their face. Hey I don't even care, but it's funny how you go and do that.

You were nice to me.. You were the one that originally called me a "dumb bitch" in this thread to start.. so I posted something without stooping to name calling like you did.. And after u calledme a dumb bitch i called you a chump. I was replying..

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Wait I thought u didn't do drugs?:confused:

Hey Dee question.. How many of your friends off here take bombs of E every weekend? Just about everyone on here you talk to.. so I guess to you they are all drug addicts right? Well let me tell you something about me. I'm a full time student and now have a full time job in a law firm. I'm not in the clubs every weekend and i don't drug every weekend like all your friends on here do.. So why don't you do yourself a favor and shut your hole while your ahead.. thanks ..

Originally posted by girly

You were nice to me.. You were the one that originally called me a "dumb bitch" in this thread to start.. so I posted something without stooping to name calling like you did.. And after u calledme a dumb bitch i called you a chump. I was replying..

You've more then once in our previous disputes over nothing, threw in my face that I took you out, and spotted you $20 at Factory. This was all the time I remained neutral in all your bullshit drama with other ppl... never once bad mouthed you. Then because I suggest you should drop your thing with dee, you say you don't want to be friends, we shouldn't talk anymore etc... over what?? nothing. You have serious issues. I am done. Don't bother replying.

Originally posted by girly

Hey Dee question.. How many of your friends off here take bombs of E every weekend? Just about everyone on here you talk to.. so I guess to you they are all drug addicts right? Well let me tell you something about me. I'm a full time student and now have a full time job in a law firm. I'm not in the clubs every weekend and i don't drug every weekend like all your friends on here do.. So why don't you do yourself a favor and shut your hole while your ahead.. thanks ..

Yea but the difference here is that they admit to doing pills and stuff u on the other hand swore up and down u didn't do drugs

Originally posted by roninmess

You've more then once in our previous disputes over nothing, threw in my face that I took you out, and spotted you $20 at Factory. This was all the time I remained neutral in all your bullshit drama with other ppl... never once bad mouthed you. Then because I suggest you should drop your thing with dee, you say you don't want to be friends, we shouldn't talk anymore etc... over what?? nothing. You have serious issues. I am done. Don't bother replying.

i had drama with one other person first of all and i tried to end that by being nice and it continued so guess what regardless of what i had with other people me and you were friends but it just didn't work out so whatever no need to call me a dumb bitch on here and if you do I will call you a chump. yes and my issues are just so serious let me tell you. You don't even know me.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yea but the difference here is that they admit to doing pills and stuff u on the other hand swore up and down u didn't do drugs

Oh i just love people who are so proud that they do drugs, that they wanna tell the whole world about it don't you? LOL. Yeah I like to party every once in a while.. So what? Thats normal.. And i don't like to spread my business and let everyone know what i do because its not there business..

Originally posted by workenonlife

LoL it's aLL good girly, I mean I did it to piss these uptight people off. lol! If i wantd to fit in, I would have nothing my sig; but whats the point (of that)? I post here once in a blue so fuck it! I am going to put an almost nude pic up and get people to look at it. LoL

There. That's better.