Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Guest onisakura
I was going with the whole " camera adds a few pounds " theroy to the whole thing .. Also you can never tell with push-up bras and other tools women use to lie to men ... anyway, i take it i completely low balled .. 40?

Mike, here's the breakdown on bra sizes....

The number is the size in inches of the rib cage, the letter is the size of the cup. So a 40C is a rather wide back. I happen to be a 34 and Ira is very petite.

Now try that edumacated guess again.

Mt. Washington, a few hundred yards above the Lake in the Clouds Hut.

jakewashtrail.jpg

Mt. Washington summit, later that day (July 4th weekend BTW)

jake.wash.summit.jpg

A few hundred yards below the Lake in the Clouds Hut. Really cool coming out of the treeline and hiking up into the mist.

jake.wash.cairn.jpg

i just got into hiking recently... check this shit out... it's about a mile and a half from my condo.. the bulletin board at the base says it's roughly 1150 feet.. this was fri 1/6/06

P1010489.jpg

this pic is a little over half way up..

P1010500.jpg

i just got into hiking recently... check this shit out... it's about a mile and a half from my condo.. the bulletin board at the base says it's roughly 1150 feet.. this was fri 1/6/06

P1010489.jpg

this pic is a little over half way up..

P1010500.jpg

Those are some pretty sweet pics. This is a pic of The Knife's Edge Trail on Mt. Katahdin in Maine. The trail is right on the spine, I want to do this bad.

p62.jpg

Those are some pretty sweet pics. This is a pic of The Knife's Edge Trail on Mt. Katahdin in Maine. The trail is right on the spine, I want to do this bad.

p62.jpg

that shit is no joke, you're as high as the clouds.. my asthma would be killign me that high.. im planning a trip to the grand canyon sometime soon.. that's gonna be sweet...

Hahah, we all kept missing each other.

Danielle went that way....

Sue went that way....

How we finally managed to actually be standing in the same place at once amazes me! I am still shocked you are such good friends w/ Michelle and Melissa, I really had no idea... I spent so much time w/ Melissa for Jenn's bachelorette party in the Spring, besides the fact that her roommate works at my company.... What a small freaking world. :)

Prpl.... I absolutely love that pic in your wedding dress!!!! :aright:

ive been friends with michelle for years. and know mellissa through michelle. lol in fact i organized a trip to vegas for all of us. - 17 girls! and which of Melissa's roommates? not Jen?

and are you really surprised? it is boston after all ;)

...post a pic so we can see what a "real" man looks like...lmao...$5 says you wont....pussy...

.....easy there, you bald headed fuck/pervert....still hanging around teens hoping to cop a feel ?.... you've got to be the biggest e-loser ever......i'm sure your e-buddies laugh behind your lame ass..... speaking of pussies, i remember we had this convo about a year ago......the offer still stands if you are up to it.....

a real man weighs at least 200 pounds and stands at least 3 feet away from their friends... obviously.

....ahahahahahaha.... dude, are you that insecure that you had to post a pic of your "gf" to prove you are straight ??? :laugh: ..... what a fag..... i wonder if that trick knows you bat from both sides of the plate.....lol...

....ahahahahahaha.... dude, are you that insecure that you had to post a pic of your "gf" to prove you are straight ??? :laugh: ..... what a fag..... i wonder if that trick knows you bat from both sides of the plate.....lol...

Insecure? me? ummm, no.

Keep it up though, really, you're cool...

.....easy there, you bald headed fuck/pervert....still hanging around teens hoping to cop a feel ?.... you've got to be the biggest e-loser ever......i'm sure your e-buddies laugh behind your lame ass..... speaking of pussies, i remember we had this convo about a year ago......the offer still stands if you are up to it.....

with all the references to "e-somethings" ... this dribble is comparable to djjonjerkoffs amazingly insightful posts ... you yourself are doing a great job :aright: keep it up!!

...still no pic...lol...