Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Verizon

They have fucked with my damn phone line for so long, now there is no dial tone and they want me to pay for them to fix it. Never mind the fact that they already fucked up the billing. Same with my damn cell service.

God, those pricks know how to shove it in and break it off. Almost as bad as Enron.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Verizon is best cell phone service though. I get service anywhere ill stick to verizon with the cell phone b4 any other service

Yeah, best service, but they overbill you on every pay cycle. And to get it fixed......minimum 45 minutes on the phone.

Verizon sucks my gaping asshole. I got my cell bill last week for $331.00. There was a $212.00 charge for a replacement phone that in the warranty is FREE plus $29.00 restocking fee. My display went out of wack and they claimed it was my fault. Unfortunately they told me when I called to get my replacement phone that a shitload of people are having problems with the display just suddenly going out of wack. SO I cursed them for 10 minutes and they took the bullshit charges off. (Nokia 8290) You would think they'd want me to resign when my contract is up but these companies are so huge that they could give a fuck. Seriously, getting charged for receiving calls is LUDICROUS.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

They have fucked with my damn phone line for so long, now there is no dial tone and they want me to pay for them to fix it. Never mind the fact that they already fucked up the billing. Same with my damn cell service.

God, those pricks know how to shove it in and break it off. Almost as bad as Enron.

i hear ya on that bro.....same shit with me. i dont have a phone at my house because of them, the fuckin phone was always messed up when it was raining and they were fixing supposedly every single week and i mean every week but the same shit happened all the time. i had a cell with them and they fucked me up.... my uncle is in court with them right now cause my bill came like 700$ and i never had a clue that my bill was going up....they let me know after it passed 500$. fuck them and they're service.....just taking people's money!!!

FUCK VERIZON!!!