Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Review Post - new and old........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Two of my fav moives came on in the last two days, One being BAD Boys........ the other Small Time Crooks.........< if you never have seen this woody allen movie go rent it. Funniest movie since dumb and dumber.......... classic woody allen...........

did anyone really go see that Britney movie?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

Saving silverman is some how growing on me.

dude I know what you saying, its by far the worst movie, yet I seem to watch it everytime its on............

Originally posted by marcid21

I really wanna see that movie coming out on Friday based on one of Anne Rice's books....

I'm not like all freakish and into fetish and vampires and stuff....but she has a way of making vampire stuff pretty awesome!

I Vant to Suck your Blood!:licker:

thanks marcid..you just made my plans for this weekend

firday - queen of the damned

sat - howells

On the Woody Allen topic add "Deconstructing Harry" to the must see movies of his. I love his 70s shit but some of his new stuff is great...

Rat Race- Just came out, great cast and plenty of laughs, rent it.

Next Month on DVD:

A.I. (4 hour Speilberg flick)

Zoolander- I wanted to see this in the movies so I am pumped for it....

Oh shit, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" is either out already or comes out next Tues....

Originally posted by saleen351

Two of my fav moives came on in the last two days, One being BAD Boys........ the other Small Time Crooks.........< if you never have seen this woody allen movie go rent it. Funniest movie since dumb and dumber.......... classic woody allen...........

I actually just saw small time crooks over the weekend.....definitaly funny.

I love Made.....Vince Vaughn is absolutly hysterical.

But my favorite movie ever is Spanish Prisoner with Steve Martin and Rebecca Pidgeon. ;)

One of the funniest movies i've seen, recently, was Office Space. I never saw it when it originally came out, but A friend recommended it so I saw it this weekend. Fucking funny. If you hate your job, your boss, or life you need to watch this movie.

Originally posted by marcid21

I really wanna see that movie coming out on Friday based on one of Anne Rice's books....

I'm not like all freakish and into fetish and vampires and stuff....but she has a way of making vampire stuff pretty awesome!

I Vant to Suck your Blood!:licker:

"Queen of the Damned"........that is definitely a must see.....

Aaliyah...........may she rest in peace.....

I've been waiting to see QUEEN OF THE DAMNED now for almost 2 years... ever since I first heard they were catsing for it...

I love anne rice... the only thing is I'm afraid its going to be bad.. the book, and story itself is so good, but I've heard reviews that the movie itself is a little hokie

Saw Collateral Damage this past wknd.. Good flick.. Typical father vengance for family movie.. Arnold fight seens when he punches and pummels somebody are believable and enjoyable.. Old bastard is still a monster!

EASY MONEY......All time favorite and classic Rodney Dangerfield comedy... MUST SEE!:D

Originally posted by saleen351

i LOVE Bad Boys!!Great movie..I was at my bfs house this weekend and it came on. He loved it too, and now wants to buy the DVD...we also went to see the new movie, Supertroopers...it was hilarious..it had us cracking up the whole time...def a must see

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

One of the funniest movies i've seen, recently, was Office Space. I never saw it when it originally came out, but A friend recommended it so I saw it this weekend. Fucking funny. If you hate your job, your boss, or life you need to watch this movie.

I love the part where the consultants ask the old confused guy what his job is and he really doesn't know!!!!!! typical company.