Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know allot of you are hatin World right now but its free this saturday

vision

its NOT freaking free. see, World management are the biggest dicks out there. they say free before 12, but guess how many people will get in before 12?? um....0!!!

same thing happened last saturday. i got there at 11, supposed to be free before 11:30, they make up some bullshit like there is still something going on inside, and i get in at 11:40. one of the first people in, and they didnt even have any comps on the tables. just reduced tickets. those dicks will NEVER let anyone in for free, excpet maybe promoters. so, dont expect to get into World with a comp.

for real, i went to world a couple of times back in october, before their "perfect" party began and i thought it was horrible... putting awesome talent in that club only magnifies how bad their system is, how small their dancefloor is, and how crappy their setup and management is. It's a "Perfect" waste of prime space. I thought that they had done some sort of overhaul for their new party, obviously not. Don't go unless they make some changes to the place, most importantly their sound system. otherwise you'll end up :blown: