Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whistles At Clubs

i definitely hear ya.

you know what else is annoyinG?? that damn siren in vinyl. how the hell did something like that get into there? it was hilarious when roger sanchez was there, he kept turning it on every few miuntes. it was like a child with a new toy. soooo annoying, and ear piercing. it belongs in exit, not in vinyl.

Originally posted by roninmess

You didn't just do that... telllllllll me you did not just do that. I'm gonna take that whistle... shine it up reaaallllll nice, and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDYRAVER ASS!!!!!!

BWAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

i definitely hear ya.

you know what else is annoyinG?? that damn siren in vinyl. how the hell did something like that get into there? it was hilarious when roger sanchez was there, he kept turning it on every few miuntes. it was like a child with a new toy. soooo annoying, and ear piercing. it belongs in exit, not in vinyl.

I kinda like that siren. First time I heard it I was like OHHH SHIT, 5-0's raiding the place, time to jet. But once I adjusted, it was pretty cool once in a while. I could understand how it gets annoying if they turn it on every 5 mins tho.

. . . whistles need to be used properly, just like any other party paraphrenalia . . . There is added emphasis on timing in this case as you're making noise (as opposed to doing a light show, with the sticks . . ) . . . Whistles must be used VERY sparingly and at the right time during the progression of songs . . .

. . Say the DJ's playing more jumpy type stuff . . a whistle would be a appropriate after say . . a big breakdown and drop right between the three and the end of the bar . . . One and two and three tweet tweet!! . . . only once per song . . no more . . .