Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy This Friday

bigart

Hey sup guys, i dunno if anyone has posted about a meetup ( is that even done anymore ) LMAO

damn its been ages, i gotta post more often , i was just curious who was going, and whether or not , there are any performers at roxy this friday.

ok thanks guys :-D

see u all there

Originally posted by trancerxn112

You know im goin!!! Someone make the music louder... i feel like dancing... ::Nordic Track:: Oh shit no one saw my new Nordic Track i call it... Nordic Track che Domina... :mad2:

u werent performing that at exit last week when flight 643 came on? :tongue: :tongue:

Well I'm going to roxy this friday. Last time (and only time) I was there was at Johnny's release party. Hopefully I could match some faces with usernames. BTW, I'm asian and will be wearing black UFOs.... ya you heard, UFOs. ;) I really wanna dance this time and I'm not in the mood for wearing my usual clubbin gear.

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

Well I'm going to roxy this friday. Last time (and only time) I was there was at Johnny's release party. Hopefully I could match some faces with usernames. BTW, I'm asian and will be wearing black UFOs.... ya you heard, UFOs. ;) I really wanna dance this time and I'm not in the mood for wearing my usual clubbin gear.

Careful with that you might not get in with UFO's on... my suggestion would be to bring them with you and change when you get in there. Who knows though they might not say a word.

and i will be there as well to rep the Stage crew. not goin to crazy though howells on saturday!!!

i'm there.. i think i'll rock my ufo's again.. don't normally wear em to roxy but they're OH SO COMFY to dance in.... i wore em before there and didn't have a problem.. but it's not really a ufo crowd... need to meet the stage crew though.. i'll be on stage ... unless that black couch right in front of the speaker in the lounge area calls me - best seat in the house! bass courses thru your veins!