Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Daniel Pearl Believed To Be Dead

just heard it on the radio. officials believe he has been killed while tryin to escape. supposedly there is also a video tape of his execution.

this is just really sad. he was just an innocent man doing his job. and these bastards over there have no respect for mankind or life.

is it time to just fuckin blow that country off the face of the earth?

Originally posted by roninmess

I might get a lot of shit for this, but I don't give a fuck... the middle east is the scum of the earth and every single one of them should be exterminated. Nuff said.

Well, at one point in history someone that was related to you probably did something just as bad. Not a single race or religion has every been peaceful. I promise whatever ethinicity or religion you are, your ancesters probably did something bad to my people at one point. Does that mean I want you dead! NO, so stop being ignorant. Dave Pearl was a statement made by people that have nothing to live for. It could have been anyone.

Originally posted by nrgy112

Well, at one point in history someone that was related to you probably did something just as bad. Not a single race or religion has every been peaceful. I promise whatever ethinicity or religion you are, your ancesters probably did something bad to my people at one point. Does that mean I want you dead! NO, so stop being ignorant. Dave Pearl was a statement made by people that have nothing to live for. It could have been anyone.

i agree with some stuff ur sayin, but do u agree with them using Pearl as a statement? why an innocent journalist? just cuz he's american? y dont they fight like men and take on our military whose trained to fight instead of a helpless individual?

He died cause of him self .. who the fuck told me to go interview those ppl without any protocol by the GOV .. they are fuckin fanatics .. and u are not suppose to fuck with such ppl all by urself .. ITs his fault .. he was taking his wife also .. thank god she stayed back or they would have killed her also okay !!!

All the USA reporters get Polie protocol there .. this guy was doing things himself SO ITS HIS FAULT .. PAKISTAN GOV CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR IT CAUSE THEY DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT DOING ...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might get a lot of shit for this, but I don't give a fuck... the middle east is the scum of the earth and every single one of them should be exterminated. Nuff said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its statements like this that lead me to believe that no matter how much advancement human civilization makes in the way of universal acceptance and peaceful coexistance, success will always be hampered by such ignominously inept people such as yourself. But you must be feeling ok. After all, ignorance is bliss...:rolleyes::mad::blown:

I saw some pics on the news of him being held with a gun to his head.. Its so sad that this happened he was only 38 years old and i feel sorry for his family.. But it is the truth that he shouldn't have gone there even though they were saying on the news that these reporters think that everyone wants there story to be heard and that they won't be harmed in anyway..:(

hey i coulda told u he was dead 2 weeks ago when they announced they killed him..those people dont fuck around man..as for blowin them off the face of the planet..SHIT! U SHOULDA LET MY PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR U IN KOSOVO INSTEAD OF BOMBIN THE SHIT OUT OF US FOR 73 DAYS.....U know how many of OSama BIn Laden's AL-QEDA fuckers trained in Kosovo??? man...the US keeps running around and "defending" these MUSLEEEEEEZ while they just keep fucking things up all over the world .....

PAKISTAN IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE EAST!! IT IS IN SOUTH ASIA, MAYBE YOU NEED A HISTORY LESSON...COURSE AS FOR EXTERMINATION...YOU CLAIM TO COME FROM A CIVILIZED NATION...ACY CIVILIZED THEN, DO SOMETHING POSITIVE DONT JUST MAKE VAGUE COMMENTS ABOUT NUKING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE...AND YOU CALL YOURSELF EDUCATED!!

THe problem is that alot of these groups over there don't play by the rules. Under the Geneva convention during war time, people like reporters, medics and so on are supposed to be hands off.

Unfortunatly there are these types of groups out there that do not care about rules or human life.