Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what gov't won't tell you..

usa

red

1. Bin Laden is dead but US won't annonce it until it achieves its other objectives.

2. The US helicoptors and planes overseas that have crashed recently were shot down by isalm terrorists.

3.The plane that crashed in queens in october was a terrorist act

4.the school rash phenomenon is a terrorist act

5. the ground zero area is very hazardous to health.. many people aorund that area will develop lifelong diseases. the EPA is lying about the safety of the air.

6.Bush could be clinically retarded(this one i can't confirm but i think he does have some mental problems)

hey there! thanks for posting this one Clubplanet!! I'm sure DaVe absolutely LOVES your little updates about the world today. Of course, wouldn't it serve a greater purpose if the highly trained monkey's that work for you would report your pessimistic vomit to the MEDIA MAYBE??!!

get RIF and evolve, schmuck...

afraid of the facts huh? schmuck..

Originally posted by highmay

hey there! thanks for posting this one Clubplanet!! I'm sure DaVe absolutely LOVES your little updates about the world today. Of course, wouldn't it serve a greater purpose if the highly trained monkey's that work for you would report your pessimistic vomit to the MEDIA MAYBE??!!

get RIF and evolve, schmuck...

Originally posted by usa

red

1. Bin Laden is dead but US won't annonce it until it achieves its other objectives.

2. The US helicoptors and planes overseas that have crashed recently were shot down by isalm terrorists.

3.The plane that crashed in queens in october was a terrorist act

4.the school rash phenomenon is a terrorist act

5. the ground zero area is very hazardous to health.. many people aorund that area will develop lifelong diseases. the EPA is lying about the safety of the air.

6.Bush could be clinically retarded(this one i can't confirm but i think he does have some mental problems)

The beauty in the statements you made is the fact that they all fall under the God paradox (They cannot be completely substantiated, nor completely refuted) , and therefore become a perfect tool for spreading conspiracy theory . . .

. . and that's what I love about conspiracy theory . . . it's just like a religious debate . . . so fun, but treading water nonetheless . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

The beauty in the statements you made is the fact that they all fall under the God paradox (They cannot be completely substantiated, nor completely refuted) , and therefore become a perfect tool for spreading conspiracy theory . . .

. . and that's what I love about conspiracy theory . . . it's just like a religious debate . . . so fun, but treading water nonetheless . . .

exactly what i was saying. no one can disprove the things he said, just as no one can disprove that i saw a ufo last night or that ghosts exist.

Originally posted by usa

the ground zero area is very hazardous to health.. many people aorund that area will develop lifelong diseases. the EPA is lying about the safety of the air.

three words:

NO FUCKING DUH.

i used to work in d.u.m.b.o. brooklyn just across from

ground zero and i had chronic sinus issues - like a headcold

w/ congestion that just wouldn't go away -- on weekends

it would get a little better than by the time monday around

3pm rolled around it was like happening all over again.

i quit a month ago.

sure as shit and taxes, my health has vastly improved,

chillin' like a villain here in hoboken nj (still close, but not

As close to ground zero)