Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
axel-a-promos

ladiess!!! do u put on any underwear when u go clubbin???

Originally posted by xxlea

It's up to the outfit!!

Questions ladies::: when wearing low rise jeans w/out undy's, doesnt' it leave you blue??? I had a blue "flower" the next morning.:laugh:

Wearing those tight-ass jeans with no undies is not a good idea... :(

It's up to the outfit!!

Questions ladies::: when wearing low rise jeans w/out undy's, doesnt' it leave you blue??? I had a blue "flower" the next morning.:laugh:

. . whoa. . yalls get circulation loss down there? . . and NO I don't crossdress . . . I just didn't think chicks could seeing as how most of the equipment is internal . . . .

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Depends on the outfit, with skirts always a thong cause otherwise it feels like you're walking around naked.

Yeah!! Isn't that the POINT?!?!

Sheeit, I'd go clubbin w/o my boxers, but I'd be libel to damage myself and others.

NO NO NO NO NO, not a circulation problem!!!!!!

I meant the jeans sometimes stain your legs and ass when not wearing panties!!!

OH!- I was talking about loss of circulation. I've owned a few pairs that could barely be walked in without having everything get all jammed up in there. They didn't last very long. :worry2:

Phuturephunk

. . whoa. . yalls get circulation loss down there? . . and NO I don't crossdress . . . I just didn't think chicks could seeing as how most of the equipment is internal . . . .

That may be true, but think about it- the *most* sensitive little organ is on the outside...

Guest danni133

With a short skirt I wear a thong or Gstring

With my black pants or jeans, no underwear, especially at the clubs. I dance til I drop so by the middle of the night I'm covered in sweat. No beed to be chafed by any extra material.

~Danielle