Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dee's Roxy Review!!

Ok Sorry its a bit late, but I had quite a night last night. Ok here goes

Got in at like 12:30, Seen all the CP kids standing in front, it was good to see the stage crew again...I MISSED U GUYS!!!

music was great as usual. I went up to the booth and said hi to Richie Santana who remembered me from a party I did the VIP room at so that was cool, thank u to Mike Bugout for introducing me though, SexxyH don't worry issssssssssssh all good

;) Manny The Greek was really good, I got up with stage crew and started bouncing around for a little while but my belt kept coming off, it was so funny how the bouncers had the stage roped off just for stage crew like now that power right there.

Now the funniest thing and im sorry to laugh at someone else's misfortune, but when I got on stage all I hear is "Quoth fell off the stage" :eek::D waaaaaaaaaat!! Awwww hun im sorry but that's way 2 funny, I think u need to chill with the amount of liquor consumption lol. Now one thing that surprised me was when Bobby Goodrich shouted me out, I didn't even hear it Ronimess and DJJohnSteven had to tell me, that's so funny. But all in all it was another amazing night. Roxy still stays my home!!

i wasnt aware of the fact that you had to be in before 2 am or your roxy card wouldnt work so i got there at like 230 paid 30$ had an ill time manny the greek and richie santana were insanly crazy! i was on the stage all night long...shaking what my mama gave me:D man i needed that...since e**t last friday i had been traumatized but last night wiped all that away! thank you roxy.

Originally posted by lookin4aprty06

So, I'm guessing Roxy is where i need to be? I need a good club to go to and i guess Viscious is who i need to hear..

How old r u ? This is a good 18 +party, But if u are a little older u might prefer another party. But Definitely check Roxy..

Originally posted by girly

Aww thats so sweet. I want u guys to pound me too..:licker::love::D

NO!! i am not having any of this. Either i pound u or no one pounds you. Plus, i saw first and then all the suckas came for seconds so all of you eat it, cause im sure gonna eat her.

hahaha lmao quoth you fell off the stage and i missed it...i'll rub your ass for you...and nice meeting some new faces...i'll be going there again i enjoyed the short time i was there...good shit

but shit i missed going thru it...im kinda bitter now for heading over to another club soo early and for more reasons then one ;)