Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~*exit "officially" Sucks!!!!*~~~

sexxyh

~~~ so despite us "knowing better" me and roninmess went to exit tonite...got there at 12:30 just in time to find out that ROXY CARDS ARENT BEING HONORED!!!!!!!:mad: after a short conversation with the guestlist girl we found out that we weren't the first CP ppl who arrived and and didnt get in for free:mad: ..........i just wanna say that this in no way is an attack on bobby goodrich its a complant against exit that place is a greedy shithole and the only way ill ever go there again is if there is an AWESOME dj....EXIT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im done venting (for now ):mad: :mad: :mad::blown:

me and my friend went in exit no problem with our cards. the club was so dead and the crowd was just not my type. music was not bad though. i didn't see any cp people that i have seen pictures of before and didn't know there was a meet up. would have been nice to meet some people instead of just going there for about an hour then going home. but atleast it was free...

Originally posted by magilicuti

me and my friend went in exit no problem with our cards. the club was so dead and the crowd was just not my type. music was not bad though. i didn't see any cp people that i have seen pictures of before and didn't know there was a meet up. would have been nice to meet some people instead of just going there for about an hour then going home. but atleast it was free...

~~~ ru serious??? where the hell did u go to? straight to the guy or the guestlist ppl?:confused:

hello helen, sorry that you and your friend had to pay. It was truly a mistake. This is the way the cp roxy card holders get in at exit on saturday. You don't have to go to the guest list girls or the cashiers. Simply go to the person who collects the tickets(his name is ross). He has been instructed by the owner and myself that when anyone with a roxy cp card shows it...there get right in, no questions asked. I know other card holders got in easy. Lainie called me and I fixed the problem. Also card holders don't have to wait on line. The process is very simple. I want the cp roxy card holders to be treated as v.i.p.s. This will all be fixed by next saturday. This is something new for exit to comp guests with the big amount of cp roxy card holders that there are. Exit is all for this. It was probably my fault in not being really clear to lainie in what to do. Could you please give it another try. thanks bob

Originally posted by BobG

hello helen, sorry that you and your friend had to pay. It was truly a mistake. This is the way the cp roxy card holders get in at exit on saturday. You don't have to go to the guest list girls or the cashiers. Simply go to the person who collects the tickets(his name is ross). He has been instructed by the owner and myself that when anyone with a roxy cp card shows it...there get right in, no questions asked. I know other card holders got in easy. Lainie called me and I fixed the problem. Also card holders don't have to wait on line. The process is very simple. I want the cp roxy card holders to be treated as v.i.p.s. This will all be fixed by next saturday. This is something new for exit to comp guests with the big amount of cp roxy card holders that there are. Exit is all for this. It was probably my fault in not being really clear to lainie in what to do. Could you please give it another try. thanks bob

Well, I'm going to be there next saturday, along with the (Nordic Track Team), and we don't want to be disappointed!!! :cool:

Originally posted by BobG

Nothin against you Bob, but it was pretty agrivating last night to have to pay.