Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Promoters Found a Full Time Job...

Originally posted by darkmatter

I just also, like to say that I'm not trying to be fatecious it's just that in needs to be put out there!

And if your about the music then your comments are taking seriously!

if you'd like to be taken seriously you should:

a) get a clue, and

B) learn how to spell. (its facetious)

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by blueskygirl

its always yucky and dirty in there (I've had 2 separate people tell me they got CRABS from the VIP couches! WTH?).

Tell your friends to

A. Wear underwears next time

&

B. Don't fuck Random Strangers in VIP Rooms

:blank:

This is Funny!!! I'm so suprised on the many negative comments.

My opinion, that's all. We all have them.

And this is not a campaign for exit or Vinyl it's just a comment!

Because I hate both of them!!

So, Get THE FUCK OVER IT!

i wouldn't call remarks about fjy n team selling drugs to pay thier djs opinions

an opinion would be calling your remarks stupid or just calling you stupid for making those remarks..THAT is an opinion

Vinyl does suck, it's true. The system is whack most of the time (depending on whos spinning/tweaking I guess) and its always yucky and dirty in there (I've had 2 separate people tell me they got CRABS from the VIP couches! WTH?). They do however play some of the best DJs in the world in there and therefore I go pretty much every weekend and I'm okay with it, largely because I almost never have to pay for it. If I DID have to pay tho I would be asking, HOW DARE THEY charge us a TWILO cover for that shitty little club???!!!??? And the Made party sucks (hello, reduced list? wonder why the numbers are so low?) but as long as they keep playing the good talent I will keep calling in favors and getting myself down there to get my groove on in that mediocre dirty litttle club. Also, as long as DT is there on Fridays than so am I :) .

Hugs!

BSG

you really believe that crabs story?!!?

twilo wasn't that clean to begin with, the decor was a little better, but that was about it, twilo was not that clean inside. if 5 bucks on a reduced list makes or breaks you going to a party, then you shouldn't be there to begin with, and they actually did have a reduced list the past 2 weeks. and have you heard the sound recently?? its not twilo, but its getting close. parties there have been going off since twilo closed!!! i hope they stay more underground than what twilo was, maybe the no alcohol policy will help them with that. use your mighty contacts to get in if that makes you feel good about attending those parties, but they'll live on well without you.

That was just a comment that got out of hand..and i'll be the first to say it was STUPID!

I did not mean to offend any race, clubs, promoters. I just wanted to see how many people would respond to that comment that hit so many nerves and obviously I made my point because i got so many responses.

That just shows how easy it is to stir things up! people shouldn't take things so seriously- life is too short.

Just a comment...Get over it! NEXT................

So, if you haven't heard Made Events (EX twilo Promoters) are in the mix. But this is a bad mix. There throwing there parties in Vinyl! The K- Hole, b.k.a. "The hole in the Wall"

First of, this club doesn't serve Alcohol! But does serve energy drinks? What for? They serve $5 dollar bottles of Water!

Ok let's play guess what? So, they bring in these big dj's and as we all know they get paid in the thousands. For example, Tiesto at exit was paid for a 4hour set $20K WoW! At Exit I can see why they could afford to pay this much. They serve alcohol, substances, etc. Plus the max out the clubs with heads. So, they can afford it.

Vinly on the other hand serves only the above plus extra. And the clubs don't max more than a 1000-2000 heads if that on the weekends at $25, do the math. So, this crack house is making money somehow, right? Can it be the horse tranqulizers, candy, coca, etc. Maybe? We have the rent-a-cops keeping lookouts they supply the lo-meins with the stuff, maybe even to a few guidos and boom! Theres the profit!!

If you've been to Vinyl you know exactly what Im talking about. the club is a perfect example of the "Crack house law" this place should be shut! In my eyes! So, Made events is falling back to the same scenario they had in Twilo!

If you have an opinion on Cracky Vinyl? Speak out!!:cool::mad:

Dude go fuckin kill ur self .. WE dont want ppl to drink @ vinyl ... THe vibe is just amazing there .. and the ppl are extremely Friendly .. Exit is a f*ckin SPACEJUNK and tiesto is shit infront of the talents maderecords is getting ..

hey.. vinyl is awesome... don't bash it, mebbe it ain't for you, but alot of people go there and for good reason. Fine, I do the drugs and I drink. I do both , bu tnot at the same time lol. But honestly that doesn't matter coz when you get drunk it's worse than when you roll. you act really stupid when you're drunk rather than just chillaxin and enjoying the music. and even more importantly it's all about the music and the vibe, neither of which exit type places have. exit is designed for the masses and attracts the masses. Everyone and every venue has their own tastes and opinions. don't hate on someone for liking something different from you

So, if you haven't heard Made Events (EX twilo Promoters) are in the mix. But this is a bad mix. There throwing there parties in Vinyl! The K- Hole, b.k.a. "The hole in the Wall"

First of, this club doesn't serve Alcohol! But does serve energy drinks? What for? They serve $5 dollar bottles of Water!

Ok let's play guess what? So, they bring in these big dj's and as we all know they get paid in the thousands. For example, Tiesto at exit was paid for a 4hour set $20K WoW! At Exit I can see why they could afford to pay this much. They serve alcohol, substances, etc. Plus the max out the clubs with heads. So, they can afford it.

Vinly on the other hand serves only the above plus extra. And the clubs don't max more than a 1000-2000 heads if that on the weekends at $25, do the math. So, this crack house is making money somehow, right? Can it be the horse tranqulizers, candy, coca, etc. Maybe? We have the rent-a-cops keeping lookouts

they supply the lo-meins with the stuff, maybe even to a few guidos and boom! Theres the profit!!

If you've been to Vinyl you know exactly what Im talking about. the club is a perfect example of the "Crack house law" this place should be shut! In my eyes! So, Made events is falling back to the same scenario they had in Twilo!

If you have an opinion on Cracky Vinyl? Speak out!!:cool::mad:

hes right guys, how dare they try to bring actual talent backto nyc after the closing of twilo, and vinyl ..... why not a good place thats all about the music like exit or world ..... u moron

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycedee

you really believe that crabs story?!!?

twilo wasn't that clean to begin with, the decor was a little better, but that was about it, twilo was not that clean inside. if 5 bucks on a reduced list makes or breaks you going to a party, then you shouldn't be there to begin with, and they actually did have a reduced list the past 2 weeks. and have you heard the sound recently?? its not twilo, but its getting close. parties there have been going off since twilo closed!!! i hope they stay more underground than what twilo was, maybe the no alcohol policy will help them with that. use your mighty contacts to get in if that makes you feel good about attending those parties, but they'll live on well without you.

The crabs stories were told me first hand by 2 widely respected and old-school clubbers who you probably know and respect as well. Agreed it sounds farfetched but I'm just calling them as I see/hear them... If you knew me better you'd know I'd never be making drama or silliness on this board, or anywhere, without a good reason for thinking it valid. My opinions on Vinyl are just that, my opinions, and there is obviously no need to be hating over them, so please take it easy over there, you. I go to Vinyl every weekend, often both nights and occasional Sundays, always dance all night, always close and have great respect for the DJS who play there and the people involved with bringing them to us BUT I'm still going to call it as I see it about the club and it's promotion as well. The shortcomings I mention are not going to keep me from any important DJ event at any venue, but they are still true in this case. Yes, Twilo was disgusting but I doubt anyone who is serious about the music cared about that, but they also spent MONEY on that place. The lights/decor/soundsystem, etc. of that place were constantly revamped and augmented. To pay a high cover for what was one of the best sound systems in the country was all of our privelege, but paying the same cover for a club like Vinyl just seems silly. And obviously $5 isn't going to make or break any of us, but when you are clubbing 3-4 nights a week and hitting several spots a night it does make a difference, and I know many peeps who are unemployed right now to whom it *does* make a difference, including me. I might be venting in this thread, which is rare for me, but it is actually just a reflection of what I'm hearing ad infinitum from countless heads about how everyone is disappointed with the quality of the place which is playing the former Twilo DJS.

Hugs and respecting peeps opinions,

BSG

The crabs stories were told me first hand by 2 widely respected and old-school clubbers who you probably know and respect as well. Agreed it sounds farfetched but I'm just calling them as I see/hear them... If you knew me better you'd know I'd never be making drama or silliness on this board, or anywhere, without a good reason for thinking it valid. My opinions on Vinyl are just that, my opinions, and there is obviously no need to be hating over them, so please take it easy over there, you. I go to Vinyl every weekend, often both nights and occasional Sundays, always dance all night, always close and have great respect for the DJS who play there and the people involved with bringing them to us BUT I'm still going to call it as I see it about the club and it's promotion as well. The shortcomings I mention are not going to keep me from any important DJ event at any venue, but they are still true in this case. Yes, Twilo was disgusting but I doubt anyone who is serious about the music cared about that, but they also spent MONEY on that place. The lights/decor/soundsystem, etc. of that place were constantly revamped and augmented. To pay a high cover for what was one of the best sound systems in the country was all of our privelege, but paying the same cover for a club like Vinyl just seems silly. And obviously $5 isn't going to make or break any of us, but when you are clubbing 3-4 nights a week and hitting several spots a night it does make a difference, and I know many peeps who are unemployed right now to whom it *does* make a difference, including me. I might be venting in this thread, which is rare for me, but it is actually just a reflection of what I'm hearing ad infinitum from countless heads about how everyone is disappointed with the quality of the place which is playing the former Twilo DJS.

Hugs and respecting peeps opinions,

BSG

maybe they got crabs from fucking nasty people?

it sounds to me that darkmatter goes to actual shitty places wherein the clubs may have some shady business dealings (bouncers and 3000 subpromoters) so he thinks that's how every club operates. news to shithead: some clubs can attract a clientele with music you DON'T have to fucked up to listen to

That was just a comment that got out of hand..and i'll be the first to say it was STUPID!

I did not mean to offend any race, clubs, promoters. I just wanted to see how many people would respond to that comment that hit so many nerves and obviously I made my point because i got so many responses.

That just shows how easy it is to stir things up! people shouldn't take things so seriously- life is too short.

Just a comment...Get over it! NEXT................

What exactly was your point?:confused: