Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha & digweed at exit?

realz

did any of you really believe that they would be at world. come on now, listen to there sounds system. fuckin sucks. look at the dj booth. it is on the damn stage. fuckin sucks. look at the dance floor. it is the size of my basement. fuckin sucks. so what did S&D say about world. It Fuck Sucks. well thats just my opinion.

Z

I just hope its entry with ticket only! Is there gonna be a dress code? Yeah, apparently they're playing both Fri AND Sat!

If there's any BS with the bouncers..:mad: ...shit, I wish they went back to Ciprianis!!!

Either way, I'll be back down in DC by Sunday to check em out at BUZZ!!! Yeessss!

I really couldnt care that it is as Exit now. They are close enough for me to hear them is all that matters. By the time aprile comes around hopefully exit maybe will have there act together. I mean if they are actually coming this is going to be huge, and I dont think Exit management would want to screw this party up. On the other hand they are all about money. So we will just have to wait and see. BUt I know ill still be there..... then Boo6 is only a week later!!!!! April is going to be fawking nuts....

Originally posted by djdee2k

Out of 2 evils we EXIT is a better one than WOLRD!

These WORLD sleezeball promoters think they can make the WORLD go round and round????????????????

WHO ARE THEY KIDDDING ????????????????

Thanks S&D for knowing who your true Fans are!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

They are the old Exit friday promoters what did you expect???

and as for Exit changing, i don't see it happening. I mean the DJ they got opening for Dave Ralph this weekend is just like Draper in every aspect track selection, attitude and all, it seems. His mixing skills are better but thats not sayin much when you are comparing to Draper :rolleyes:

Who knows maybe he will surprise everyone, but if they make him the resident it will be the same as it was. Except he did a remix of Shakira and some Linkin park ish :blown:

I don't mean to be shitting on this guy, i mean its nothing personel, and he is perfect for the Red Room Spot there, but i just had higher hopes for Exit and thought maybe it had more potential.

As for April 12 at Exit, i thought George Acosta was scheduled for that night so we shall see what happens...........