Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazilian Rip

clubkat

I've heard from several girls that the J Sisters on 57th between 5th and 6th is the best place to get them done. They've been written up a ton of times in Cosmo, Time Out, etc. A little pricey but probably worth it.

my ex used to go there and they did a great job...she said it hurts, but not that bad and they were really quick about it. hurt less every time btw cause the hair grows in finer.

DO IT!!! smooth is great :)

yeah, i've heard a lot about the j sisters salon... they're 7 sisters from brazil who supposedly know what they're doing, gwyneth paltrow even sent them a thank you note... the wax is $55.

btw- i have my first appt (not at j sisters) before spring break! i'm scared :worry:

I've been to brazil...they seem to have a good handle on this stuff!

i was sitting in the j sisters waiting room and this woman was getting her first wax...she was terrified. when she came out i asked her how it was. she said, "It hurt, but i'll be back in 4 weeks".

Originally posted by barvybe

I've heard from several girls that the J Sisters on 57th between 5th and 6th is the best place to get them done. They've been written up a ton of times in Cosmo, Time Out, etc. A little pricey but probably worth it.

my ex used to go there and they did a great job...she said it hurts, but not that bad and they were really quick about it. hurt less every time btw cause the hair grows in finer.

DO IT!!! smooth is great :)

what my darling said ;)

holy momma did it hurt!!!! :eek:Yikes_anim.gifEyecrazy.gif

I was a lil intimidated too ::the girl looked like a model:: and im all like "she probably has a prettier pussy than me. . ."

::for some reason i feel more comfortable if who ever's waxing me doesnt speak english well or talks about me when i cant understand. . .at least i can curse them out in spanish!::

So ok. . .talk about smoooooootthhhhhh. .

And. . .

bruised! small3dblackeye.gif OUCH! It looks like I have a huge hickie over my whole crotch!!! :(

~i dont think she did the most excellent job either. . .i wanted to be totally bare and she said i pretty much was, and being my 1st time i didnt even wanna look before i left, im not totally bare so ugh. . .gonna check those j sistaz out next time::

Kats waxing experience! Thanxs everyone! ;)

Depending on the girl, it can be harder to get it "completely clean/smooth." Whatever you do, do NOT let the waxer go over the same area twice with the wax... my GOD, that was painful. All I can say is, NEVER get a Brasilian in El Paso, TX... especially if the waxer doesn't speak a work of English (luckily I can get by on broken Spanish) and starts talking to her hubby on her cell in the middle of the strip...

Bad memories,

~kitten >O.o<