Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Roll Call!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

well i think i might actually venture out and check out roxy tonight (i was in a self imposed house arrest)

and i will be bringing a special guest tongiht that (after some coaxing) has decided to make a cameo apperance :hat:

see y'all there

:cool:

We met at Factory for Peters' birthday right??? COme to the stage or the CP table if you see me and say hi :)

Stage crew wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Is the guy with the camera in front of his face actually gonna come out tonight?

i always come out i just never know the deal with the meet ups

i'll be wearing a d&g black tank top, (says d&g on the back of it) and probably those shades on my sig. if you see me say hi if you want :cool:

Originally posted by magilicuti

i always come out i just never know the deal with the meet ups

i'll be wearing a d&g black tank top, (says d&g on the back of it) and probably those shades on my sig. if you see me say hi if you want :cool:

You know the banner in the front right when you walk in......a bunch of us convene there for a little while till like 1:30 or so either that or right at the top of the staircase. Its very easy to find people from CP over there......

Either that or just look for Roninmess and his super spikey hair and you'll see some heads floating around from the board.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Either that or just look for Roninmess and his super spikey hair and you'll see some heads floating around from the board.

No spikes anymore... I shaved my head tonight before the gym... I look like Remy in the movie Higher Learning.

Originally posted by roninmess

no way... i've seen real sick fawks... im still an amature;)

really?? I guess I should leave the stage once in a while and take a look around... lol.. I think I left it 3 times.. and that was only when i saw someone i knew or to peee.... hahaha