Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the girlies...

happykittn

What would the idea height, weight, and build of your man be?

A lot of girls I know would much rather date a guy who was slightly overweight than date a guy who was slight of build.

Personally, I like the lean mean breaker build... :D

Some random things running through my head...

* Looking at the media, the image of the idealized male is one of strength.... the broader shoulders the better. For women, most women in ads/on TV are a size 0-2 or 4 at the most... for men, weight is much less of an issue, and it's more about tone than that of weight...

* Women spend money and time to lose weight; almost never to gain weight (except eating disorders but thats not them voluntarily trying to gain weight)... men spend more time and money trying gain good weight than to lose bad weight... being slightly overweight as a guy doesnt seem to be a huge impediment to getting girls. Conversely, being a super skinny man is usually impediment...

* Men workout predominantly to gain mass, women to lose it...

* There are no such things as 'healthy curves' on a man... in other words, men cant compensate for their weight by, for example, having nice breasts...

On to generate more topics for the sex board,

~kitten >^.^<

Okay, so answer my own question...

Ideal would be between 5'9"-6'7" and 155-230 lbs... 155 lbs min if he was 5'9" and 230 if he was 6'7", obviously... :tongue:

Little lovehandles are okay... but a hard body is preferred... especially arms. Nothing yummier than a set of nice strong arms on a hottie... :D

Wants a boy,

~kitten >^.^<

Originally posted by chula22

WHOA! hahahahaha! I can just picture that now. Tasty and quoth getting it on.

hahahaha.

I think Quoth is 6'4". And he seems to think that it wouldn't be an issue, as long as he bent me over and did some deep knee bends. :eek: Believe it or not- for 3 1/2 years- I dated someone that height!

Originally posted by tastyt

I think Quoth is 6'4". And he seems to think that it wouldn't be an issue, as long as he bent me over and did some deep knee bends. :eek: Believe it or not- for 3 1/2 years- I dated someone that height!

It wasnt ackward. I cant imagine that. Exactly how tall are you? I had a friend that was 4'10.

Originally posted by chula22

It wasnt ackward. I cant imagine that. Exactly how tall are you? I had a friend that was 4'10.

Yep, that's my height. No, it wasn't awkward, not for me at least. I could imagine that it might have started to bother his back, bending down for kisses!

Anyway, because of that relationship- I hardly ever notice people's height anymore, unless they are extremely short or ridiculously tall.

Guest danni133

Girl I dated my best friend whose 6'5 and I was 5'4 at the time...Woohoo...I really don't have an ideal guy especially because I have dated so many different ones. The minute I say I like a really tall one, a medium sized guy catched my eye you know?

~Danielle

i'm pretty tall (5'7'') so i like guys to be a bit taller than me, 6'+ is ideal because i love to be wrapped up when i'm hugged or held... i don't really care about wieght, just that he's toned and has some nice cut arms and abs. muscles are a plus but not if they're borderline bodybuilder-ish.... not my thing. unless the guy is vin diesel :D

Gotta be at least 5'10, don't care about weight, as long as he doesn't have a huge gut...I don't mind love handles.

But honestly..I work out a lot and I'd also like a guy to feel the same about his body....so my ideal man would probably be like Antonio Sabato Jr...whom I want to....:hump:

Holy Fuck!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yes, like i showed the sex board children at SHAGFEST, its just a matter of deep knee bends and a little bending of you over and PRESTO!!!

tastyt, you fuckin out there girl haha. :)

Hmmm.... This is tough cuz I usually am attracted to a guy by how he *is* rather than how he is built, and so if I were having a choice in the matter, what would I *ideally* go for?

Since I'm so tiny (5'1", size 1) I'd say 5'6"-5'10" max, strong and at least a little bit muscular, (tho a little bit stocky is nice too...) must have some butt going on and nice arms and chest, so that might mean 160-180lbs, i guess. Yum.. if you see one lemme know!

Interesting points about how the body thing is so different for each of the sexes; it's a crazy world we're livin in, eh? Makes me even more happy that I'm just healthy and strong from clubbing excessively and being a well-fed vegetarian :). Nice for the guys tho, they can def get chubby and still get women. I can only speak for myself in saying that I don't mind a little weight on my guy, cuddly might be the word I'd use.

XO,

G