Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmikedr

know anyone STILL a vigin?

Guest danni133

One of my roomies is and she's 20. She's also cute and most people are shocked to know she's a virgin.

`Danielle

Yup...several, in fact. I think that's wonderful, because they all want to wait for either the right man or until they're married...at least that means less unwanted pregnancies and STD's floating around the world..

Originally posted by sassa

Yup...several, in fact. I think that's wonderful, because they all want to wait for either the right man or until they're married...at least that means less unwanted pregnancies and STD's floating around the world..

yup. :)

The fact is when these so called virgins start having sex and are going to pissed that they wasted their lives without it...thye turn into nymphomaniacs...I seem it a hundred times....what is the point of being a virgin? GOT ME THERE!!!!

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: origskeemr is a virgin...unless u count sticking your dick in a greased up hole in the wall?!?.....cause in that case....he is a STUUUUUUUD MUFFIN!!!!!

sooooooOOooooOO whats the big deal i didnt think it was that big of a deal having sex with you and your friends;)