Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: djjon, siceone, spragga, ronin, quoth and whoever else saw me at roxy...

djmoonshine

lololol... *blush* :half: you guys saw me at my ::ahem:: prime tonight... :grin: forgive any moronic activity, questions or anything else i did that was beyond normal...

lololol.. ronin... i think when i was sitting on the floor on the stage next to the speaker i grabbed your ankle... :laugh2:

ehhh... if anyone cares i had an amazing night... i got home from my 4 hours ride from school, showered and ran to roxy... and boy did i need some of that! wow...

siceone ~ that massage was amazing... :eek:

djjon ~ i know your screen name now... ;)

SOMEONE GAVE ME GUM!!! i dont know who it was, but when carl was rubbing my back, they offered me gum... that was nice whoever they were...

spragga ~ growl baby... im so happy i got to see you tonight...

ronin ~ im sorry i grabbed your ankle... *blush*

lol... i need to sleep, but waiting for the ringing in my ears to stop...

good nite. :zzz:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

lololol... *blush* :half: you guys saw me at my ::ahem:: prime tonight... :grin: forgive any moronic activity, questions or anything else i did that was beyond normal...

lololol.. ronin... i think when i was sitting on the floor on the stage next to the speaker i grabbed your ankle... :laugh2:

heheeh its all good baby. I'm like "Hey whats up?" get totally ignored... so I continue to dance and bam my ankle is grabbed LOL, then you're like "Hey whats up?" lol Nice seeing you again!

Originally posted by roninmess

heheeh its all good baby. I'm like "Hey whats up?" get totally ignored... so I continue to dance and bam my ankle is grabbed LOL, then you're like "Hey whats up?" lol Nice seeing you again!

whoops! :tongue: see that was the moronic activity i was talkin about... :half:

it was really nice to see you guys again too... i mean not like i talked to you guys really before, but in all honesty, it was nice to just see the familiar cp faces at roxy... made me feel like i was home... :love:

and no one say its the drugs talking, cause its soooo not! :D

and no one say its the drugs talking, cause its soooo not! :D

HAHA...yeah OK!;)

So sorry I missed these intoxicated antics of yours Moonie....Will you be making a fool of yourself at Cox too??? I'm so undecided on going...I haven't even gotten my tix yet!

I think you should be my incentive!!!;):tongue::D

ehhh... if anyone cares i had an amazing night... i got home from my 4 hours ride from school, showered and ran to roxy... and boy did i need some of that! wow...

SOMEONE GAVE ME GUM!!! i dont know who it was, but when carl was rubbing my back, they offered me gum... that was nice whoever they were...

That dude giving you gum was airatomic......also, you weren't bad at all, just very happy and in love with everyone forsome reason.

Originally posted by marcid21

HAHA...yeah OK!

So sorry I missed these intoxicated antics of yours Moonie....Will you be making a fool of yourself at Cox too??? I'm so undecided on going...I haven't even gotten my tix yet!

I think you should be my incentive!!!:tongue::D

growl marci baby :heart:~ ahhh i would love to go to cox and i would :love: to see you sweetness... but no tix either... and i cant find clubkat anywhere... :(

awww i should have went. well anyway maybe i will make an appearance at Cox

yo so this fuckin cute ass girl grabs me with an I HEART NEW YORK shirt and looks like she either gonna A)mug me B)molest me C)kill me But why be scared, its only moonie. :D hehe u looked silly girl. But its all good cause my lucky charms ass was feeling the booze.

Originally posted by quoth

yo so this fuckin cute ass girl grabs me with an I HEART NEW YORK shirt and looks like she either gonna A)mug me B)molest me C)kill me But why be scared, its only moonie. :D hehe u looked silly girl. But its all good cause my lucky charms ass was feeling the booze.

:cool: