Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIRLS POLL

fluidnyc

Girls: does it turn you off to see a guy you like doing drugs?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Girls: does it turn you off to see a guy you like doing drugs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesnt Matter

Yes.. It is definitely a turn off..

I dont do drugs and I wouldn't want someone who I care about doing drugs either..

Plus it is so hard to trust someone.. who does that shit.. my ex had a problem with cocaine and it really hurts too see someone you care about so much on that shit...

it used to not bother me but then i got involved with this one guy who would snort anything he could get his hands on and seeing how stupid he got and how disrespectful he was to our relationship completely turned me off. being sober around someone on drugs just makes me wonder why anyone would ever do something to make themselves look so ridiculous. btw i have done shit and i've learned my lesson....

Depends... I think some drugs are harmless... most are not. If your talking about smoking weed or doin a few lines... then theres no prob there. But doin k bumps, or X, or anyother hardcore shit... That bothers me. I could never date a guy who's gives in to drugs. If it were takin at some party, like once in a blue moon, then thats fine. But religously on weekends and shit... no-way... couldnt deal with it...

lines of coke, and some erbs, is fine??? but k and ecstacy is bad??? is that a lil weird to say? coke is more addictive then all of those... and erb has a horrible side effects just not immiediate long term... i dont even want to get into x or k... but whatever... i think theyre all fucked up... even whip its, and alcohol... but once in a while its fine... i mean like once in a blue is cool but again all the time is just disgusting...

Originally posted by synderella420

Yes.. It is definitely a turn off..

I dont do drugs and I wouldn't want someone who I care about doing drugs either..

Plus it is so hard to trust someone.. who does that shit.. my ex had a problem with cocaine and it really hurts too see someone you care about so much on that shit...

Ditto!!!! I try not to become close friends with anyone who's into drugs...

Originally posted by flying_high

Well it really depends what drug we're talking about.... weed is considered a drug....and nope, that doesn't turn me off the slightest :D

weed doesn't bother me either, unless your a total burnout... i know too many of those and they're not the most interesting people.

Originally posted by dgmodel

fuck druggies... thats all they care about anyway... i try to avoid girls who abuse drugs, since thats all they really put first, and youll never come before that...

Well said! It's acceptable to a certain extent, but there is a line that some people cross.

its like. . .it really makes me sad to see my friends all cracked out. . .not being able to hold a convo or even walk straight. . .

i mean i smoke the occasional smoke and drink the occasional drink but i have so much fun being sober. . .id rather have someone that shares the same interest. ;)

so i suppose that yeah it is. . .with that said i dont think i could be with someone that pops a pill every weekend either. . .which. . .everyone seems to be doing now a days :(

::makes the dating scene harder lol::