Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall, Saturday March 9th

Webster Hall, March 9th 2002

People come out and celebrate my friend Kellaun's birthday. We will be rolling deep and it would be cool to meet alot of you people there. DJ Mike Rizzo is supposed to be spinning there and the flier says he is doing a monthly residency there. We will be the people most likely holding a good spot on the grand ballroom. Anyone wanting info e-mail CRoach102@hotmail.com or :Websterhall.com I am sure will have plenty of info on the Webster Hall Saturday night party.

Hope to see you people there!

Peace...:roll:

I don't know if I could handle both Fridays and Saturdays at Webster Hall. I already go for Friday nights. Are Saturdays just as good as Fridays? CAuse Webster Hall Fridays is the best party I've been to. The sounds of Ricky Corbo are just crazy, I definately agree with you on that.

Karch saturday night is dj ricky corbo's night. I've been there either night and have had the same amount of fun. It is just that I see that they have on the flier dj mike rizzo I was just checking out to see who he was or is. I don't mean to disrespect him I just never heard of him or maybe I am having a brain fart. Karch anytime you go to websterhall it is an experience. They have 2 hiphop rooms on saturday night with dj enuff from hot 97 in one of them 2. It is off the hook.

Originally posted by destinyschild

Karch anytime you go to websterhall it is an experience. They have 2 hiphop rooms on saturday night with dj enuff from hot 97 in one of them 2. It is off the hook.

What about the Rock N Roll room?? Tunnelbandit loves that room. Last week he tried to get me to go in there. But I didn't want to leave the main floor and miss even a minute of Ricky Corbo's set.

I spent most of saturday night there in that room. I normally don't so it was an experience. The women tend to be older there and some just but ugly sometimes. Ok I am not trying to be nasty but there is a great feeling in that room. I had alot of fun in that room. Anyone who can dj rock songs as well as everything else he played gots to be pretty good. That DJ Avery I mean. He played old house music to which was cool.. You can vibe to just about anything in there Karch. I wish the place got more props. It seems there alot of parties out there but to me a great dj in a great setting is the best situation. Webster Hall itself gives the dj ambience before he even spins. Not just a big dance floor but a place with great sound and the power of lighting that makes you feel like you are in the music itself. And the place has a great variety of people in it. Not just alot of spikey haired people like at the roxy on a friday night. Not dissing the roxy just showing the difference in ambience a place has when variety is found.

Originally posted by destinyschild

I spent most of saturday night there in that room. I normally don't so it was an experience. The women tend to be older there and some just but ugly sometimes. Ok I am not trying to be nasty but there is a great feeling in that room. I had alot of fun in that room. Anyone who can dj rock songs as well as everything else he played gots to be pretty good. That DJ Avery I mean. He played old house music to which was cool.. You can vibe to just about anything in there Karch. I wish the place got more props. It seems there alot of parties out there but to me a great dj in a great setting is the best situation. Webster Hall itself gives the dj ambience before he even spins. Not just a big dance floor but a place with great sound and the power of lighting that makes you feel like you are in the music itself. And the place has a great variety of people in it. Not just alot of spikey haired people like at the roxy on a friday night. Not dissing the roxy just showing the difference in ambience a place has when variety is found.

So are we going to meet in the rock and roll room? I'll be wearing a banana yellow Prada suit. See ya there homey. :hat: