Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!!! I'm addicted to listerine strips.

It started off as a casual, social thing. One or two a night, you know, just to get through with fresh breathe... Now I'm up to a almost a pack a day.

I just cant shake that minty freshness!!!

There's always an excuse. "That guy is cute", "I just had some alcohol", "I smell like smoke", "I'm bored" "I have no gum left"

but its getting out of hand now. I've found myself stocking up in case of a shortage. (you never know, they are growing in popularity and who knows if current supply could meet an unexpected demand)

HELP. I need a 12-step for listerine-melty-strip-mouthwash-plasticky-thingy-addicts.

Guest danni133

I used to be addicted to Altoids so I understand ya lavendar...I do enjoy the nightly tingle of listerine wash nbut then again my masochist ass enjoys the pain...;)

~Danielle

AHHAHAHAHAHA LAVVVV!!!!!

DUDE I WENT THROUGH LIKE FIVE FUCKING PACKS THIS PAST WEEK AND IF YOU"RE WONDERING WHY I"M TYPING IN CAPS ITS BECAUSE MY EYES ARE SO TEARED UP FROM THE STRONG MINTY SMELL THAT I CAN"T SEE LOWERCASE LETTERS OR EVEN PUNCTUATION SO GO FIGURE

FUCK LISTERINE!!! JUST AS BAD AS THE TOBACCO COMPANIES!!!!