Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Number of people you've dated at the same time?

happykittn

What is the highest number of people you've dated casually (or seriously) at the same time? How did you handle it... a date on Friday, another on Saturday, another on Sunday...? What ended up happening? Did every one know about the others?

I've been out of the dating scene so long, it's very weird being thrown back into it. I guess I could handle juggling, but it would be nice to find that one special someone again soon...

Back among the fishies,

~kitten >o.O<

Originally posted by klohe

I lived with one during the week, and the other on the weekends....:rolleyes: they found out though after a few months...SUCKAS!!!!

Whoa... were they serious relationships?

tastyt ~ how so? I think dating more than one person at once can be justified... especially if they're relatively new. Sometimes, I think what I consider "becoming friends with someone/getting to know someone better" equates to dating in the eyes of others... there's always that "guys don't want to put forth effort into being just friends with a new girl unless he thinks he can eventually get in her pants" obstacle to get past. :unhappy:

I went out with a guy once a week or so ago and thought he was a nice guy... nothing happened, but there just wasn't any chemistry and I told him I wasn't interested in him as a romantic partner, but was interested in developing a friendship. He turned mean, nasty, and downright rude on me and said something to the effect of: "Well, I'm not going to put any effort into it. You'll have to come see me, and I'm sure as hell not paying for anything anymore."

That helped me realize I wanted nothing at all to do with the guy. Do any of you boys on the board share his sentiment? Probably not since you're sweethearts, but you never know...

Contemplative,

~kitten >^.^<

Thats the last time I juggle.

I dont like that uncomfortable feeling when your with 1 girl, and the phone rings and its the other girl, or when the other girls pops by ya house, when the other girl is there...

I think now that im older I dont have a need for that.

Its either I like her or I dont.

later~

klohe...nice, lol ;) props to you!

as for the question, i played all the games for a while and juggled many (yes, it could be a date fri with one, sat with another, etc, or at some points--even 2 in the same night--shame on me, lol :D) and it was FUN...so long as everyone was on the same page--i never told them how many others there were, but i never said we were exclusive either you know...never wanted to lead anyone down that bad road of getting attached...

now, though, all that playins just a whole lot of effort and not a lot of reward...would rather meet a cool guy to be with and have the same amounts of fun that i used to have, but have an actual connection too...

**someone always gets attached when you play--whether you or the other person, it never stays casual for too long**:(

I went out with two people once at the same time....I know it sounds selfish but I really liked both of them a lot & couldn't choose (I was 19 & it was more of an infatuation back then). Anyway, one found out about it...broke up with me & the other who never found out played me....you know how it goes....what goes around comes around....learned my lesson :rolleyes:

I have never dated more then 1 person at a time. When in any type of relationship, I take it very seriously. I really consider dating, as a prelude to a relationship. If I want to be your girlfriend in the future, you best be sure, I'm devoting my entire being to my man. I see no reason to play the feild. If you are 'dating' someone whom you don't plan on seeing seriously, then why date them in the first place...?

o-jay, did we date in college? lol, just kidding ;)

sparklez...you are absolutely right...BUT that is not always the mentality--when you are too young to worry about finding that person and worried about finding yourSELF, a lot of people just "taste the merchandise" and shop around to see what they're looking for in life, you know? NOW, i am at the point in my life where i totally agree with ya, but before, i was just seeing what was on the shelf :D

Originally posted by happykittn

tastyt ~ how so? I think dating more than one person at once can be justified... especially if they're relatively new. Sometimes, I think what I consider "becoming friends with someone/getting to know someone better" equates to dating in the eyes of others... there's always that "guys don't want to put forth effort into being just friends with a new girl unless he thinks he can eventually get in her pants" obstacle to get past. :unhappy:

Contemplative,

~kitten >^.^<

I think you misunderstood me-

When I say I wonder at the logistics of dating more than one person at a time- I mean I wonder what goes into juggling several relationships at once... how it works... which was really just reiterating part of your original question...

Guest danni133

The most guys I've dated at once was 4. They all knew about each other and the relationships were casual, so it was more of a companionship thing. I never had sex with any of them, but I did care a great deal about each one. Eventually though the other three guys became more of my friends and that dissolved. That guy that was left was someone I really cared for in a romantic way, so it had a way of working out

Originally posted by happykittn

Whoa... were they serious relationships?

~kitten >^.^<

eh....kinda, but obviously I didn't take them too seriously to do what I did, but hey, the stupid things you do when your young....

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

as for the question, i played all the games for a while and juggled many (yes, it could be a date fri with one, sat with another, etc, or at some points--even 2 in the same night--shame on me, lol :D) and it was FUN...so long as everyone was on the same page--i never told them how many others there were, but i never said we were exclusive either you know...never wanted to lead anyone down that bad road of getting attached...

Same here ;)