Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone interested in a CP group trip to Great Adventure?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

Justin, Ive never gotten a season pass, but I was lookin into it today for this season... I only want to go to the park, dont give a fawk about the water park or safari, but is Theme Park/Safari the only pass to get or is there one just for theTheme park itself?

the safari is included with the theme park season pass...no one goes there so they throw it in for free

the water park is extra

let me know if youre interested...its like $60 if you buy 4+

Originally posted by arcticshdw

I'll go, but I get to sit next to jennEfer on all the rides. Sorry...:heart: :heart: :heart:

:D hehe :D Of course hun!!

But... yeah... we need a date.

I was thinking sometime in the summer when the weather got warmer... or in late may sometime?

Originally posted by trancend

the safari is included with the theme park season pass...no one goes there so they throw it in for free

the water park is extra

let me know if youre interested...its like $60 if you buy 4+

Yeah im down... legend38 will too probably.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

throwup.gif

lol So we are down in FL at the new Adventure Island attraction waiting to be shot up like 300ft in the air. We get done being strapped in and are awaiting the moment of liftoff...that doesnt seem to come. Jenn turns to me and says "I wonder when we are going uuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!" Perfect timing stretched out that last word from the bottom to top in a pitched scream that I'm sure dogs heard back in Jersey...

lol So we are down in FL at the new Adventure Island attraction waiting to be shot up like 300ft in the air. We get done being strapped in and are awaiting the moment of liftoff...that doesnt seem to come. Jenn turns to me and says "I wonder when we are going uuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!" Perfect timing stretched out that last word from the bottom to top in a pitched scream that I'm sure dogs heard back in Jersey...

:laugh: hehe:laugh:

That was funny

I know, I know. I assume that we may be taking charge of this little adventure? Oh geeze...like some fucked up school trip with a bunch of CP heads running about...the Light help us.

Whats up kid. Haven't seen you post on CP in a while. Hows life?

Yeah a Gr8 Adventure date would be awesome! I donno, just throw out a few dates and see what people say. Setup a poll or something. $26.50 for a day sure beats full price. I wouldn't get a season pass though, I usually go about once every 4 years. Let's do it up...

BTW - Why are there only guys replying to this thread?? Are the girlies afraid of coasters? Come on now. :cool:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey man meet up means u meet up with people..i didnt c n e NEWWWBIE MEETUP THING like LAVENDER POSTED..so im figurin u guys might not want us ruinin ur fun ahahahahahah :drunk:

shut up Rob, i wasnt being harsh... lol sorry.. just stating the obvious.. well thats what CP meet ups are for.. to meet new people and people you know... :). We want everyone to come.. the more the merrier :tongue:

Originally posted by bebby6919

shut up Rob, i wasnt being harsh... lol sorry.. just stating the obvious.. well thats what CP meet ups are for.. to meet new people and people you know... :). We want everyone to come.. the more the merrier :tongue:

yeah just don't fuck it up newbie :tongue:

sure why not i'm in. haven't been there for a few months :) that place is always fun, we'd always go after school when it got hot out. riding nitro, scream machine and batman wet is too fun :tongue:

if we go, EVERYONE'S going on coasters :)

Originally posted by jennEfer

ARE YOU KIDDING?! BATMAN AND ROBIN RULES!!!! Sitting in the front is a must. And to tell you the truth, the backwards part is better than the forwards.

it is definitely the best ride....they should make a theme park just full of batman and robin rides....

i might want to go... when is this again?