Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Time To Get To Pvd???????????????

Msoprano - If Cox at the Seaport has taught us anything, you better show up before they even open the doors. I don't plan on being in one of those horror stories of ppl waiting an eternity on line.

MissKittie - Where you been girl? Did you go to the party at the Seaport?

I've been hiding. :D Actually, I've had a cold for about 2 1/2 weeks now so decided to stay in until it went away. I don't want to bring this miserable cold down to SoBe. And no, I didn't go to the Seaport. I contemplated going but after hearing some stories, I'm glad I stayed home and did *me*stuff. I would have made myself 10 times sicker if I was out partying in that rain.

I see you went....How was it in your opinion?

~kAt~

Originally posted by misskittie

I see you went....How was it in your opinion?

~kAt~

I was one of the lucky ones who got there when the place just opened. I did not have to deal with any of the horror stories. I had an unbelievable time and heard some of the sickest mixes. Half of the people I was with had VIP access so they kept bringing me drinks. And as for the vibe...it was as good as it gets. People out there roughing it for one and only one thing...THE MUSIC!! And believe me, the music was top notch. Sorry you missed it, but you are right, you would definitely have made yourself sicker in that environment.

Make sure you get in touch with me for details for SoBe. I can't wait.

Originally posted by misskittie

Mike.....Doors open at 10 PM. I plan on getting there around 9 and that seems to be what all my friends are doing.

It's $40 and NO dress code! :D Anything else sweetheart?

~kAt~

damn this means im gonna have to pregame in the city....

anyone down to get drunk before we head over there....im def not waiting an hour or 2 to get into factory....

Originally posted by msoprano13

anyone down to get drunk before we head over there....im def not waiting an hour or 2 to get into factory....

Just tell me where the pregame is, I'll bring absinth!!!

YOu dont have to ask me twice:D :drunk:

No joke, I'd say get there at least 2 hours before the doors open...

Think about it: it took at least 2 hours to get in when PVD played at Twilo, it took like 3 or 4 hours to get into the S&D show at Cipriani last Thanksgiving, and that was WITH advance tickets...

Also, its been over a year since PVD has been in NYC, so everyone and their kid brother are going to try to get into this show... anyway, you do the math, but I'll be there around 7:30 with a lawn chair and a 6 pack of Smirnoff ice! :)

See you there!

xoxo

Alexandra

Originally posted by Alexandra

No joke, I'd say get there at least 2 hours before the doors open...

Think about it: it took at least 2 hours to get in when PVD played at Twilo, it took like 3 or 4 hours to get into the S&D show at Cipriani last Thanksgiving, and that was WITH advance tickets...

Also, its been over a year since PVD has been in NYC, so everyone and their kid brother are going to try to get into this show... anyway, you do the math, but I'll be there around 7:30 with a lawn chair and a 6 pack of Smirnoff ice! :)

See you there!

xoxo

Alexandra

ill bring the liquor:tongue: :cool:

I highly suggest going early for PVD. Line will be around a couple of corners, not just way down the block. I don't like Tiesto either, although I'm not really a PVD fan, I think he's better then Tiesto.

is there a dress code and do u think the line will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the block????

i could use a night of some illy trance....tiesto didnt satisfy my craving so its PFAAAAAAAAAWKINGVD FOR ME

Bro no dress code + no advance tix=getting ur ass there EARLY!!!!

PVD at the crack shack this should be interesting:)

is it too early for a COUntdown???

Originally posted by clubhead32

Bro no dress code + no advance tix=getting ur ass there EARLY!!!!

PVD at the crack shack this should be interesting:)

is it too early for a COUntdown???

never toooo early.....shall i get one started?????:cool:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

gotta bad feelin this might suck ala Tiesto..and i dont mean DJ wise..if Asia Minor packs out SF were in for some shit..

Originally posted by kitty19

motherfucker, would you like to repeat that?

uh-oh... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: