4th New Brunswick meetup... 3-14-02

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by highmay

bump

Ladies and gentleman!

I have just received word that Highmay will not be attending this meetup because he will be home in NY. Please forward all hate mail directly to his inbox. Thank you --The Management

Originally posted by klubberchik49

i go to rutgers also..but unfortunately i dont know any of u on Cp from rutgers so id feel real weird coming and not knowing anybody:rolleyes:

but i will be hittin up Roxy fri night w/ my clubbin boyz to hear vicious..cant wait :bounce:

Ahhh, the Rutgers days. You're all making me feel old

i don't know anyone from cp either.. that's why i wanna go.. so i have more club buddies :)

plus don't feel so old helixx i'm a newbie to the board and mebbe relatively to the scene.. but not to the music and DEFINITELY NOT a newbie at rutgers .. lol i'm 22 and on the 7 year program hahaha dats what 3 colleges and 3 majors will do to you

Originally posted by teklord310

Ladies and gentleman!

I have just received word that Highmay will not be attending this meetup because he will be home in NY. Please forward all hate mail directly to his inbox. Thank you --The Management

what?! ok i'm not going :D

Ladies and gentleman!

Ahh damnit, now who the hell is going to be the underage drunk that harasses everyone ;)

I'm thinking about doing jello again, any suggestions?

I gave u my suggestion last time and it did a whole shit load of good then.. but maybe this time you'll listen. Do some of the jello shots with peach brandy.. its really damn good. Do some with vodka or whatever too for everyone thats not into peach.

count me in. im new so i dont know many you neways. but i guess ill meet y'all. also, if neone is interested..after SYF me and my friends will probaly be heading into the city to hear MacGuyver spin at Exit2. neone wants to come just lemme know. if you're kool and live near NB then maybe you can come in my car, if not, then we can just follow in. PeacE out

:bounce::smoke:

Originally posted by snoboardr2

<---------- ;)

hope to see you all there (not sure about after SYF) might sleep @ rutgers to chekc everything out the next day.

No need... we'll give you a full tour of the night life, clubplanet style. If the couch isn't occupied you can crash there. i'll let you know.

I"ll go pick up some peach brandy and mix it up. i'm getting all excited already.

hey guys, i'm pretty new to the cp boards, this plan sounds pretty cool. fill me in with the details and i might just come:D

from reading some of the posts, i take it you guys are into trance and techno, great . its cool to be around fellow clubbers. i'm tired of going to parties where they play the same monotonous crap, where a bunch frat meatheads around with something up their arse, while a bunch of sorority sluts try to make a feeble attempt to dance.

i go to RU, so i know my way around town and know the streets.

i hope to hear from you all soon:laugh:

Originally posted by deepak1977

i'm tired of going to parties where they play the same monotonous crap, where a bunch frat meatheads around with something up their arse, while a bunch of sorority sluts try to make a feeble attempt to dance.

:drunk: drunk fratboy meatheads lmao :laugh: :laugh:

now what's your problem with sorority sluts?

eww jus playing... as much as i hate a girl who can't dance.. there's nothing worse than frats or sororities(cept the honors ones) oops i think i'm gonna catch some blowback on this one...

ahhh whateva

i go to rutgers also..but unfortunately i dont know any of u on Cp from rutgers so id feel real weird coming and not knowing anybody:rolleyes:

but i will be hittin up Roxy fri night w/ my clubbin boyz to hear vicious..cant wait :bounce:

i'm a rutgers girl too!!! i'll probably be there but i can't chill afterwards cuz i have a 1st period (8:10) class the next morning and i would still have to drive all the way home since i dont live on campus...can't wait to meet everyone though...

Hmm.. actually I might not be able to make it out at all this time.. I forgot I have an exam at 9:50 on Friday that I'm going to absolutely BOMB if I don't study my ass off.. this sucks cause I didn't realize it, and I wanted to go to Macguyver at Exit this night but that's out of the question, and I didn't realize that this meetup was the same night as Macguyver but now it doesn't even matter cause I have a midterm.. ERR.. :blown: :blown: :blown:

Why does everyone have either class or exams on Friday morning. HAHAHAHAHA suck for you. I've got 1st and 2nd period, but i might just skip out as usual.

I posted the map and my contact information at the beginning of this thread. feel free to contact me with any questions. see ya on thursday

Originally posted by deepak1977

while a bunch of sorority sluts try to make a feeble attempt to dance.

sluts are sluts no matter how you slice em....the key to sorority girls is to shove something in their mouths so they cant talk....from my experiences, most of em dont mind;)

BG

well first of all ibclubbin.....im a sorority girl, so you better calm your fucking stereotypes. As an older sister in EK i would not call any of us sluts. yea, a lot of the 1st yr frosh that just pledged or are pldeging now may be a lil slutty...but thats because they dont know what to do w/ their damn sleves because theyr on their own w/out mommy or daddy and the testosterone-infested frat guys cant keep their dicks in their pants. but, thats not the situation w/ all sorority sisters...so maybe you better expand your horizons other than those stupid tv citcoms and movies.

:finger: LOL ..j/k

Also, you're so right deepak1977 becuz frat parties blow. once your a clubber, any party at rutgers sux..unless it is held by a clubber of course..

cant wait to meet y'all

:bounce::love:

Teklord told me to bump this because he doesn't want to be made fun of for bumping his own meetup again.

But, yeah, all newbies should come. We are all friendly people and will not exclude you from any activities just because we don't know you. I am only going to be at the stuff your face/ pregame portion of the meetup because I have shit to do on friday that requires me to be halfway awake (riding lessons). BUT EVERYONE IN THE AREA WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO ON A THURSDAY NIGHT SHOULD COME!! If not there will be kidnapping involved. (just kidding). See you all there!!

P.S. If anyone in the Livingston/Busch area needs a ride to the meetup I will be driving from Livingston and am willing to give anyone a lift. (well, whoever can fit in the car) Don't be shy to ask, just pm me if you need a ride!

P.P.S. I want jello shots again!! And I absolutely love the peach liquor idea!!

well first of all ibclubbin.....im a sorority girl, so you better calm your fucking stereotypes. As an older sister in EK i would not call any of us sluts. yea, a lot of the 1st yr frosh that just pledged or are pldeging now may be a lil slutty...but thats because they dont know what to do w/ their damn sleves because theyr on their own w/out mommy or daddy and the testosterone-infested frat guys cant keep their dicks in their pants. but, thats not the situation w/ all sorority sisters...so maybe you better expand your horizons other than those stupid tv citcoms and movies.

ive expanded my horizons plenty.....all over Rutgers' sororitys from DJing SDT's date nights and formals to banging in the second floor shower at the Gamma Phi Beta house....the majority of the sorostitutes i know fit the stereotype pretty damn well...even the Sigma Crackwhores...

BG

BG why don't you shut the fuck up and start shit elsewhere or you won't be seeing a group of people coming in at Platinum. And yes we we're planning on staying and not dicking you over like your "friends." Have stay staying in tonight Big Geek.

yea? sigma crackwhores my ass!! why the fuck do you call us that neways? ure probably referring to the older sisters who dissaffiliated newayz and rnt part of us nemore. since im one of the biggest "partiers" out of most of us newayz im sure i know whose crackwhores and whose not. as for sdt, gamma phi, zta, and the rest of them hoe bags i dont give a shit what you call them cuz i agree w. u there. they r sluts. but not EK! :mad2:

yea? sigma crackwhores my ass!! why the fuck do you call us that neways? ure probably referring to the older sisters who dissaffiliated newayz and rnt part of us nemore. since im one of the biggest "partiers" out of most of us newayz im sure i know whose crackwhores and whose not. as for sdt, gamma phi, zta, and the rest of them hoe bags i dont give a shit what you call them cuz i agree w. u there. they r sluts. but not EK! :mad2:

what pledge class were you in?

BG