Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Era At Exit?? Maybe....

ALOT OF CHANGES HAVE TAKEN PLACE SINCE DRAPER HAS LEFT EXIT... THE MOST NOTICIBLE BEING THE WEEK AFTER WEEK BOOKINGS OF BIGGER NAMED INTERNATIONAL DJ'S ie. TIESTO,PICATTO,ACOSTA, FERRY CORSTEN, SASHA & DIGWEED, DAVE RALPH, CHRIS LAWRENCE, ETC.... THESE NAMES MAY NOT BE TOO WELL KNOWN TO THE TEENY BOPPERS THAT USUALLY FREQUENT EXIT, BUT TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS THEIR ASS FROM THEIR ELBOWS ABOUT MUSIC KNOWS THESE ARE TOP QUALITY DJ'S....SEEMS TO ME EXIT IS AIMING AT BEING KINDA TWILOESQUE, JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL U PEOPLE THINK OF WHAT MAY JUST BE A NEW AND IMPROVED EXIT??

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i do work for exir right now.... umm s&d will be playin in early to mid april, and chris lawrence will be playing the 22nd of march....if ne one else wants to know the info on the coming lineup, just e mail me and ill be glad to accomodate you.. thanks:)

Originally posted by tommyznyc

s&d have not been removed from the lineup, however they wont be spinning on the main, they will be spinning for the re-opening of the roof on either the 1st or 2nd week of april...

Now that is the funniest thing Ive seen. Why would they not be on the main floor when the main floor fits the most amount of people. I guess you are a subpromoter.

s&d have not been removed from the lineup, however they wont be spinning on the main, they will be spinning for the re-opening of the roof on either the 1st or 2nd week of april...

Yo, PVD is spinning at the opening up of my Pool in may. I can fit like 30 heads on the deck, everyone else will have to be in the yard.

as far as s&d spinning on the roof, i didnt quite understand that either, but i specifically asked after i heard that thinking i heard wrong, and was told again that that is where they would be spinning, i believe it is because its the re opening of the roof or something....

Friday 3/8 TBA

How can it be TBA if its two days away.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By the way, its Victor Danaire this Friday at Exit. I think you need to get a little better information if you want to become a successful promoter in this business.

and this is the exact same reason as to why exit will always remain the worst managesd business in the city.....sasha and digweed on the roof....come on u gotta be kidding me....u can fit like 500 peeps up there and there is no dancefloor........

god damn i need funding for a club.....

brian1500, thanks for pointing out my TYPO...sorry for forgetting to put denaire in there, but thanks to you, now i relize just how much more i really need to learn about this business, to bad i cant be as perfect and knowledgeable as u ....for all those i offended so by ACCIDENTLY omitting denaire.... he will be spinning this friday.

ok brian1500, so now uve spelled it both dinaire, and danaire....so check urself b4 correcting others bro... but ne ways, i didnt start this thread to squabble over stupid shit, im just tryin to get some feed back form u guys on here, to try to better the club that i work for to better accomodate the paying customers, which last i checked was my main goal as a promoter... so, that being said, i know exit has had its shit problems, and i understand the apprehension, but i honestly believe they are really trying to better the club this time, if i didnt i wouldnt be working there,all the dj's they have said would be there since draper left, have been there and i genuinely believe that trend will continue, anyone in the business knows that NOTHING is ever written in stone, so that being said, anyone with any real suggestions they think might better the clubbing expierience for someone going to exit, id be extremely appreciative to hear your input... thanks again

ok brian1500, so now uve spelled it both dinaire, and danaire....so check urself b4 correcting others bro... but ne ways, i didnt start this thread to squabble over stupid shit, im just tryin to get some feed back form u guys on here, to try to better the club that i work for to better accomodate the paying customers, which last i checked was my main goal as a promoter... so, that being said, i know exit has had its shit problems, and i understand the apprehension, but i honestly believe they are really trying to better the club this time, if i didnt i wouldnt be working there,all the dj's they have said would be there since draper left, have been there and i genuinely believe that trend will continue, anyone in the business knows that NOTHING is ever written in stone, so that being said, anyone with any real suggestions they think might better the clubbing expierience for someone going to exit, id be extremely appreciative to hear your input... thanks again

Originally posted by kitty19

when is picotto coming? i didn't know about that!

even if Exit is trying to be the next Twilo, they first need confirmation on all these DJs.. not just tossing names out like it's a fuckin salad..

:laugh: :laugh: tru about all clubs! well most...