Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Era At Exit?? Maybe....

Who's Picatto? (I assume Picotto) He's not on the schedule anywhere.....

As for S&D on the roof on the 1st or 2nd week of April, aren' t the headliners Corsten and Acosta for those weeks? Or is Exit really trying to do the impossibly impossible? (S&D on roof, Corsten/Acosta mainfloor...) The place would be so packed you could touch everyone by just turning around.....

And placing S&D on the roof = disaster waiting to happen... That one staircase isn't much wider than any of the hallways there.. and the roof would probably collapse with the amount of ppl....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up kids? For the record S&D will NOT be performing at Exit. This information was just handed to me by the rest of the partners. You all should really lay off of Tommy. He's doing you all a favor by asking for your opinions. When you guys get to give your opinions as to what you'd like to see at a particular club, you help create the party you want. As for Exit heading towards a Twilo direction: Exit was, is not and never will be Twilo. We are mearly looking to bring in better talent into the space. Anybody who'd like to share their opinons please e-mail me. I'd love to hear from you.

-THEORY

:hat:

I think people on here just say things to say them. Not everyone is a Music Genius and can Spell Picotto. Everyone who doesnt like Exit...Dont go. More room for people who are there mostly everyweek. I enjoy myself. Roxy has been good lately also, its always a tough choice to me. Stick with what you like, im not gonna knock anyone for liking a certain place. As for tommy, thanks for attempting to get Input...But yet again it seems unsuccessful on the CLubplanet boards (as usual). Dave Ralph Ripped it up, Max Graham was good also. Exit Management might not be the best, but they are trying. Right now i just think its getting the right info about bookings etc to the Public. Im just waiting for summer time when everything is always fine.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I guess you are a subpromoter.

HAHA!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got a good laugh outta this!! LOL..

And to clear things up, like I posted before, Victor Dinaire will be spinning at Exit this Friday..

And to my knowledge, Picotto has not been scheduled or anything yet.. there was talk about trying to get him to come there.. :blank: :blank: :blank:

enough squabbling,

there's a legit Question on the floor to be answered... You love exit, you hate exit, somewhere in between. WHAT DO WE WANT TO SEE / BEING DONE?

1. From my expeience, (highlited on Tiesto night), friday's = way to crowded.

2. The Pre-game DJ (early hours, whatever you call it from 12:00-2 or 3) needs to be stepped up. NUF SAID.

3. Bouncers = gotta do something about WHO they let in. I dont want it to come to seeing a dude with "And 1" shorts a dirty t-shirt, and pair of NIke's comin in.

all i can think about for now i guess

peace

Originally posted by liqidxtc

sasha and digweed at exit apr 12 & 13th. 100% i was at the meeting last nite.

and that means what???????

i have heard from sources about as hiugh up as you can go that they will NOT be at Exit....

personally i dotn even care at this point, I just want John and Alexander to come back to NY!!!!!!!!!:(

Originally posted by tommyznyc

s&d have not been removed from the lineup, however they wont be spinning on the main, they will be spinning for the re-opening of the roof on either the 1st or 2nd week of april...

Classic Exit move.......When will they learn????:blown:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Classic Exit move.......When will they learn????:blown:

Now now, Exit didn't officially say anything like that.. I think a lot of the problem with Exit and their reputation is their mofo "promoters" who don't know what they are talking about half the time and just say bullshit and make stuff up outta their asses..

Mind you.. I mean MOST, MAJORITY, etc. of the promoters.

Originally posted by codica3

Now now, Exit didn't officially say anything like that.. I think a lot of the problem with Exit and their reputation is their mofo "promoters" who don't know what they are talking about half the time and just say bullshit and make stuff up outta their asses..

Mind you.. I mean MOST, MAJORITY, etc. of the promoters.

I'll give you some credit since you're accurate with most of the information you give out on the board.....As for the other Exit promoters...:worry2:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I'll give you some credit since you're accurate with most of the information you give out on the board.....As for the other Exit promoters...:worry2:

LOL.. well actually.. I don't really wanna consider myself an Exit promoter.. so don't go there.. I'm just doing favors..

ok brian1500, so now uve spelled it both dinaire, and danaire....so check urself b4 correcting others bro... but ne ways, i didnt start this thread to squabble over stupid shit, im just tryin to get some feed back form u guys on here, to try to better the club that i work for to better accomodate the paying customers, which last i checked was my main goal as a promoter... so, that being said, i know exit has had its shit problems, and i understand the apprehension, but i honestly believe they are really trying to better the club this time, if i didnt i wouldnt be working there,all the dj's they have said would be there since draper left, have been there and i genuinely believe that trend will continue, anyone in the business knows that NOTHING is ever written in stone, so that being said, anyone with any real suggestions they think might better the clubbing expierience for someone going to exit, id be extremely appreciative to hear your input... thanks again

I wasnt trying to correct your spelling. I know I am awful when it comes to spelling. I was pointing out that you put "TBA" as the DJ for this Friday March 8th. Since you posted this on Wednesday March 6th, I would think Exit would know what DJ that have in 2 days. That is all I wanted tp point out to you. As a promoter, I mean a subpromoter, :) you should know who is the DJ at the club you promote at, especially since its 2 days away. By the way, I hope you enjoy getting ripped off by Marvisi every week. Just in case you dont know who Marvisi is, he is the owner of Exit. His name is David Marvisi.

Originally posted by snoboardr2

enough squabbling,

there's a legit Question on the floor to be answered... You love exit, you hate exit, somewhere in between. WHAT DO WE WANT TO SEE / BEING DONE?

1. From my expeience, (highlited on Tiesto night), friday's = way to crowded.

2. The Pre-game DJ (early hours, whatever you call it from 12:00-2 or 3) needs to be stepped up. NUF SAID.

3. Bouncers = gotta do something about WHO they let in. I dont want it to come to seeing a dude with "And 1" shorts a dirty t-shirt, and pair of NIke's comin in.

all i can think about for now i guess

peace

i hear all of you guys with your problems about exit... i loved the place.. emphasis on the d in loved... but really it is a start that they are bringing in off da hook dj's, the old saying rome wasn't built in a day... i think one of the things that i remember about exit a year ago was that it was high energy all night long none of that early hours bull.. ever notice how they keep thelights on till about 12?... also tiesto was mad packed because it was tiesto.. but also the red room was closed off and so was the second floor balcony above the dj booth - bad moves on a tiesto night... it magnified the problem of being packed, i dunno if it's still like taht coz i haven't been there since.. and thirdly i personally think that you should be able to come as you are to have a good time... wanna be preppy - be preppy... wanna be raver - raver, but be yourself (kinda like vinyl..lol) i personally can't dance all night with dress shoes on... no matter what i'm wearing i always at least bring sneakers with me... my feet kill me if i don't

what y'all think?

Originally posted by bobross

EXIT this Sat, the 9th -does anyone know if you could use the ROXY VIP Cards????

roxy cards at exit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

last time that happened i remember someone saying they stared at her like she had 3 heads... then again i didn't try myself so i dunno.. i'd rather use the roxy card where it's meant for

ALOT OF CHANGES HAVE TAKEN PLACE SINCE DRAPER HAS LEFT EXIT... THE MOST NOTICIBLE BEING THE WEEK AFTER WEEK BOOKINGS OF BIGGER NAMED INTERNATIONAL DJ'S ie. TIESTO,PICATTO,ACOSTA, FERRY CORSTEN, SASHA & DIGWEED, DAVE RALPH, CHRIS LAWRENCE, ETC.... THESE NAMES MAY NOT BE TOO WELL KNOWN TO THE TEENY BOPPERS THAT USUALLY FREQUENT EXIT, BUT TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS THEIR ASS FROM THEIR ELBOWS ABOUT MUSIC KNOWS THESE ARE TOP QUALITY DJ'S....SEEMS TO ME EXIT IS AIMING AT BEING KINDA TWILOESQUE, JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT ALL U PEOPLE THINK OF WHAT MAY JUST BE A NEW AND IMPROVED EXIT??

SHUT UP !!!

you punk .. before i bitchslap you!!

Sasha and Digweed are not playing at that shithole

:peeright: EXIT:peeleft:

piss off ..