Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York Auto Show BABY!

cool deal ... maye we can make a lil party out of it and go out for drinks after =) ...

if anyone is interested i'm going to an import show in flushing march 30. its gonna be mostly import show and racers, but there should be some hot rides and cool music hot babes etc ... you can get the info below

and looking forward into teh future =) .... on june 22, in atlantic city there is another show and it should be pretty crazy i think there might be a party with DONALD GLAUDE incorperated into it... you can get the info below

if anyone is interested let me know =)

march 30 Import Xpressions

june 22 Hot Import Nights

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Lord..please bring the M3 CSL to the Auto show..so i can sit in the back seat and cuddle with the leather and never ever ever wake up

If they do it will be roped off and locked. Just like every single new release they bring in to the auto show. We should have an official Clubplanet car show meetup!! We might get separated kinda quickly, but still it would be fun. We'll create our own mob. Nothing was hotter than the Saleen S7 last year. I wonder if anythig will take its place this year.

Yo Joe... i'm down for those car shows. Let me know what the deal is when they come around.

Originally posted by joeydollaz

.... on june 22, in atlantic city there is another show and it should be pretty crazy i think there might be a party with DONALD GLAUDE incorperated into it... you can get the info below

june 22 Hot Import Nights

I will be showing there....it's gonna be sick..last year was nuts..

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I will be showing there....it's gonna be sick..last year was nuts..

cool ya have flicks of your ride so i can look for it ??

btw - i think one of CP prettiest memebers is gonna be modeling at this show too =) ...

tek - click the links for those shows u'll get all the info on them !

More pics:

http://www.hotimportnights.com/gallery/gallery_allpix.asp?event=07.07.01&page=2

It's from last year's secaucus event. It does look like an old accord with a fake 5 front and fake IS rear. What a fucking waste of time and money....but you always see horrendous shit like that at car shows...for every hot ride there must be 10 of these jokers laying around.

Oh shit my boy's ride is on the previous page:

http://www.hotimportnights.com/gallery/gallery_pix.asp?image=07.07.01/DSC00012.jpg

I'm not too hot about the front but he did some great interior work on that thing...he sold it, but still has those 19 Axis for sale I think.

-d

Originally posted by avalondon3

wtf car is that in the pic u posted? An Accord with an BMW body kit??ewwwwwwwww

Originally posted by joeydollaz

why you;re welcome, racer chicks kick ass !

i want a girl that is into her wheels !

No way... she is mine! j/k... car girls rule, very hard to find though. Yeah i'm not a fan of "all show and no go" cars. Performance before looks in my book. Unless of course you are just looking at it. Best of both worlds is nice too. I can't make it out this weekend, I have an exam monday and i have to go home. :(