Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
inyourdreams

OMG *eNUFF* about GTI....

Originally posted by inyourdreams

******ITS JUST A STUPID SONG< RELAXXXXX, 10 out 20 posts in the last two days have been about this song and it's not even *THAT* great******:blank:

Amen.

It even has the cheesey synths from the cs2x keyboard that Tony and Plasmic Honey uses...

... now if one of them did the track, it would be cheesey according to 50% of the board.

Originally posted by avalondon3

I liked it for the first day, now its like :blown: ..Ok enough of the song.... I think GTi holds the world's record for getting played out the quickest..

It hold the record over Sandstorm?

Guest saleen351

well its a step up from the pots and pans........but it still sucks.

ps before my post is taken down please pm me so I know not to look for it..........

i personally like the song... but ppl r getting too crazy over it ... (**which is not sumthign new on this board**)

what i like about it is that it mixes my 2 fav types of music... good noise and a hott house background....

i call it fresh cheese :) :)

Originally posted by djustinh

Amen.

It even has the cheesey synths from the cs2x keyboard that Tony and Plasmic Honey uses...

... now if one of them did the track, it would be cheesey according to 50% of the board.

lmfao!!!!!!!!! so true.....if this song was done by draper or plasmic honey..........all u peters lovers would be dissing it like there was no tommorow..........calling it "cheese" and everything else negative...........but since it's done by "god":rolleyes: :rolleyes: it's awsome..........(now i'm not saying i don't like it when i hear it live, cause i do) but when i play at home it's OK at best.............

Originally posted by djustinh

Amen.

U KNOW UR GONA ROCK IT OUT AT EXIT....:D;):D