Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-->What was the Most TRAGiC Moment of Your LiFE so FAR...

this thread is really sad....:( :( :(

But , its good to know that everyone could talk about these moments...I know that I feel better when I let it out...and I feel comforted knowing a lot of people here have went threw some of the same things I have...

Live every moment to the fullest...for you never know if it will be your last...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i symphatize with u guys..i cant compare with anyone on this post..ive been lucky to have a life without tragedies so far. i mean i can talk about my country being bombed(which was stressful as hell) but that doesnt remotely come close to some of the posts ive read..anyway..hang in there..keep ya headz up

Losing a friend in a drunk driving accident in November...old people are expected to pass away-not someone whos 19 yrs old...Everytime I go see her grave, it brings back how wonderful she was...

Trying to find a friend on September 12, 13, 14th...countless phone calls, only to realize she was gone....never recovered...

Originally posted by quoth

Waking up in the morning to a telephone call that my girlfriend at the time and who was to be my prom date but sadly never was, was kidnapped and murdered on her way home from work. :(

im very sorry to hear that...:(

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

im very sorry to hear that...:(

much aprreciated.

im sorry for yer loss and everyone else's as well.

The heart is very deep though and everyone in this thread has overcome and lived through adveristy, even if they have to live through life with these terrible events that have happened, we still live and we still move on and keep any memories alive in our thoughts and hearts that we have of any loved ones who we encountered in our lives, but are now forever gone.

Originally posted by tribal

what a stupid thread. does everything have to be posted on a public mess board?? wtf is wrong with people these days.

If people want to air out their ills, why can't they do it on a public forum if they choose to?

Psychologically, sharing one's loss with other people who are willing to listen and sympathize is a good thing.

I've read your posts and I respect some of the things you have to say. But is there any good reason why you're criticizing people for "sharing their feelings?" The thread name is clear as day, and strangely enough, no one's causing drama.

And everybody's got their traumatic moments. Oddly enough, some of us...sometimes we're a bunch of fucked up little boys and girls. Life, apparently, ain't all peaches and cream like they feed you when you're a little tyke. Is there anything wrong with recognizing one's own tragedies and getting support from people who are willing to listen?

Oh, and to all of you who are expressing your losses, you all have my deep sympathy and support. It is certainly nice to see other people offering the same for the other members of this board.

Simple enough, if you don't want to be depressed or think that airing out the bad moments in your life is some sort of "abnormal behavior", go read something else.

Check the name of the thread: -->What was the Most TRAGiC Moment of Your LiFE so FAR...

XPANDER.....well said my friend!!! u took the words right out of my mouth. we are all bruised hearts that need a little bit of comfort at times.maybe u do too...obviously we are making it through these times we've listed of heartache, through other people and loving ears....without that we'd be really lonely people don't ya think? that is the reason for this board..to feel free and comfortable to express ourselves.....the good and the bad.....and to the rest of you.....we are stronger than we think... we are only given what we can handle....

:) :)

Originally posted by romy20

Wow there are so many tradgedies that so many people on this board have gone thru, im so sorry:(

I cant really share mine cause I dont have any, well I do but it doesnt compare at all to what people here have gone thru:( :(

pain is relative my dear. your worst pain is just as hard for you as mine is for me.

the objective level of tragedy doesnt make one any less valid than the next.

Honestly my heart goes out to all you guys.....

I hope this thread does one thing though...shows us that we shouldnt take life for granted..and take an interest in what happens after we die. God promises everyone salvation in heaven after they die if they believe in Jesus....and I just hope that anyone who doenst believe that...searches out whether that's the truth (I sure believe it is) because in this day and age...you never know how long life is going to last. Anyway if you want to know more about what the bible says on how to get to heaven...drop me a PM. Sorry if this got "religious"...but I know God has healed much of my pain in life..maybe he can heal yours as well.

Peace all

Originally posted by xpander

If people want to air out their ills, why can't they do it on a public forum if they choose to?

Psychologically, sharing one's loss with other people who are willing to listen and sympathize is a good thing.

I've read your posts and I respect some of the things you have to say. But is there any good reason why you're criticizing people for "sharing their feelings?" The thread name is clear as day, and strangely enough, no one's causing drama.

And everybody's got their traumatic moments. Oddly enough, some of us...sometimes we're a bunch of fucked up little boys and girls. Life, apparently, ain't all peaches and cream like they feed you when you're a little tyke. Is there anything wrong with recognizing one's own tragedies and getting support from people who are willing to listen?

Oh, and to all of you who are expressing your losses, you all have my deep sympathy and support. It is certainly nice to see other people offering the same for the other members of this board.

Simple enough, if you don't want to be depressed or think that airing out the bad moments in your life is some sort of "abnormal behavior", go read something else.

Check the name of the thread: -->What was the Most TRAGiC Moment of Your LiFE so FAR...

I couldn't of said it better myself...

...It always helps me to talk about my pain...even if its on a "PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD"...whats the difference anyway? We are all the same...

wow .. i have to say that my father passing away when i was 6 (1986) but recently it has to be my civic getting stolen last year.. i had over 15 grand in that car (dats not including the purchase price) i loved that car *tear*

almost dying in a car accident in 8th grade.

(i have a hole in my skull above my left ear to show for it.)

being told senior year of high school that i have two years

to live if i don't get my spine fused... scoliosis sucks hardcore.

... and then surviving 8 hours of back surgery.

arriving in the bowels of the wtc on a path train

just moments after the first plane hit, seeing people

start running up the last set of escalators and the cops

telling people to RUN away from the building... trying to

call work to let them know i was ok, not getting through,

and escaping on what was probably the last A train

from fulton st to high st brooklyn, and was on the

elevator at work while the second plane hit... looked

out our window there to see both towers on fire.

Originally posted by thehacker

arriving in the bowels of the wtc on a path train

just moments after the first plane hit, seeing people

start running up the last set of escalators and the cops

telling people to RUN away from the building... trying to

call work to let them know i was ok, not getting through,

and escaping on what was probably the last A train

from fulton st to high st brooklyn, and was on the

elevator at work while the second plane hit... looked

out our window there to see both towers on fire.

HOLY SHIT!! THAT MUST BEEN FUCKING TRAUMA FOR YOU...