Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday ''change Of Heart'' Come To The Roxy

THIS FRIDAY THE WB 11'S LATE NIGHT SHOW ''CHANGE OF HEART'' IS GOING TO BE AT THE ROXY LOOKING FOR YOU!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPEAR ON SHOW THERE PRODUCERS WANT TO MEET YOU...SO COME EARLY...WARNER BROS. TELEVISION, THE SHOWS PRODUCERS HAVE SENT OUT INVITATIONS TO PEOPLE ASKING THEM TO COME DOWN ...AND NOT TO MENTION JV'S SPINNING....AND NEXT WEEK ITS D-FUSE IN THE MAIN ROOM......SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON FRIDAY NIGHT................PEACE, SCOTT

Originally posted by roxyscott

THE SHOWS PRODUCERS HAVE SENT OUT INVITATIONS TO NEARLY 100,000 PEOPLE ASKING THEM TO COME DOWN ...AND NOT TO MENTION JV'S SPINNING....

Hey, what a brilliant fuckin idea...let's have 100,000 people at Roxy and break some fire codes. :idea:

:rolleyes:

funny story... but tru.. my "friends" were on change of heart and the girl - january went to sound factory. i emphasize friends coz i actually was trying to get with the girl at the time they were invited to do the show... and the guy hated me.... any way she ended up dissin him on national tv, not to mention "sebastion" made a fool of himself... okay i guess it's only funny if ur me.. shuddup don't laugh at me