Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite cologne or perfume?

njdionysus

What is your favorite cologne or perfume?

I prefer something different, something a little more exotic that you will not find many other people wearing. I use to wear a cologne from Italy called Spazio Kriza, Bloomingdales carried it for a short time and it wasnt a big hit. I got a lot of compliments on it, but it was never marketed well in the states.

When I was in Venice in 2000, my girl (at the time) bought La Coupole from a boutique. And another called Ianarchise by Caron... I was drunk and I thought it smelled really good at the time, but when I woke up in the morning and tried it, it wasnt the same. I also picked up one of my favorite colognes, Givenchy Oblique Fast Forward, but its not sold here in the states.

I love Romance by Ralph Lauren. I get a lot of compliments on Vermeis which not many people have even heard of. I've also got Versace Dreamer, Givenchy Pie and Emporio by Armani. And recently someone brought me back a cologne made in Aruba.

Ladies what are your favorites? And what are you wearing that makes the guys take notice when you walk by? My ex use to wear Byblos, mmm!

i wear escape mostly, cause for whatever reason, i get compliments on it all the time from random guys...when they find out it is escape, they can't believe it...guess it is just different on me :) so that's pretty much my signature--why mess with a good thing? lol...

i love a guy with a good cologne though, so would love to hear what you guys all wear and get some 411 :)

Originally posted by njdionysus

What is your favorite cologne or perfume?

I prefer something different, something a little more exotic that you will not find many other people wearing. I use to wear a cologne from Italy called Spazio Kriza, Bloomingdales carried it for a short time and it wasnt a big hit. I got a lot of compliments on it, but it was never marketed well in the states.

When I was in Venice in 2000, my girl (at the time) bought La Coupole from a boutique. And another called Ianarchise by Caron... I was drunk and I thought it smelled really good at the time, but when I woke up in the morning and tried it, it wasnt the same. I also picked up one of my favorite colognes, Givenchy Oblique Fast Forward, but its not sold here in the states.

I love Romance by Ralph Lauren. I get a lot of compliments on Vermeis which not many people have even heard of. I've also got Versace Dreamer, Givenchy Pie and Emporio by Armani. And recently someone brought me back a cologne made in Aruba.

Ladies what are your favorites? And what are you wearing that makes the guys take notice when you walk by? My ex use to wear Byblos, mmm!

OMG!!! You must smell so fucking good!! Good enough to bite lol!!:D

My ex always smelled so good.....

If a guy smells good I just want to attack him...mmm.....

As for me I wear preskriptives,escada,burberry,rapture, pink. to many to name them all...and in the summer I love all those fruity smelling sprays that make you smell like candy...:D

i actually dont wear any perfume and stuff ::either very allergic by nose or by skin::. . .mostly just body splashes and sprays ::loves to smell fruity:: or even those sweet lil lotions from bath and body works. . .::yum:: ;)

on him. . .u must have curve. . .man oh man. . .::drool::

Originally posted by marcid21

, Carolina Herrera - 212

My sis bought me a bottle a few wks back, mmmmmmmmmm. Lately I've been wearing that or Vera Wang. Another one on my shelf By,Dolce & Gabana and Fendi.

I'm not big on perfumes, I prefer scented body lotions and sprays. I don't remember the last time I actually bought perfume, always been given to me.