Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just got into the office 20 minutes ago, and already, I'm fucking bored out of my mind! :mad:

whjats the deal with that joint you work at, looks like you could work there and have a prt0time job on the side...in fact, you should just take your decks to your office with you and at least do something while they have you collecting dust in your cubicle..idunno wtf would you do with out cp?

Originally posted by vicman

whjats the deal with that joint you work at, looks like you could work there and have a prt0time job on the side...in fact, you should just take your decks to your office with you and at least do something while they have you collecting dust in your cubicle..idunno wtf would you do with out cp?

Well, there have been board meetings and executive meetings all week. So I've had nothing to do cause my boss was stuck in those all week. If it weren't for CP, I guess I'd go to the bathroom and jerk off all the time or something. :(

Well, there have been board meetings and executive meetings all week. So I've had nothing to do cause my boss was stuck in those all week. If it weren't for CP, I guess I'd go to the bathroom and jerk off all the time or something. :(

Do a crossword puzzle or do a secretary.

OMG this is kinda funny....i'm callind some local organizations thorugh out the country and i was calling this hispanic one in the NE and when you get to their answering system you get the BLAIRING salsa music...wtf?!?!?!?

The damn music was so fuckin' loud that a coworker walking by my office heard the damn thing and i wasnt even on speaker phone....

anyway, yeah, collecting dust in theoffice is something i have lots of experience with

Originally posted by zaguero

What's the address to Tomei's website?:confused:

Well, if you knew how to spell his name, you wouldn't have a problem finding his website. Cause it's www.satoshitomiie.com :tongue:

Isn't "Tomei" the name of some Italian actress? Marisa Tomei? You think her and Satoshi could possibly share the same last name? I dunno. I think I see a slight resemblance! :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

zaguero...i know im a clutz when it comes to computers, but you apparently take the cake.....dude...fix your sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zags has tried at least five different sigs in the past few months. But all we ever see from him is either the empty box with the red X, or a URL. :laugh:

Zags has tried at least five different sigs in the past few months. But all we ever see from him is either the empty box with the red X, or a URL. :laugh:

im starting to get worried about that boy

Ahh! You guys are just jealous of my creativity!:D