Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt Dt

I am there and very early. I love the fact that Danny is keeping the opening DJ such a secret. So we all are not going too find out who will open for Danny until we step foot in Vinyl, the element of suprise. I was there last year when Deep Dish opened for DAnny and it was one of the best parties at Vinyl last year so this year might top it. I am ready for every and anything that DT has to serve up.

OK i have a probelm.. I am gong to vinyl tonight. I need to knw how to get there. 'm sureI could ak everyone at roxy but I just want to know before so I have some idea where it is. Never been there before...!! I'm so excited.. If anyone can please give me directions from roxy to vinyl. thank you.

Debbie

Originally posted by bebby6919

OK i have a probelm.. I am gong to vinyl tonight. I need to knw how to get there. 'm sureI could ak everyone at roxy but I just want to know before so I have some idea where it is. Never been there before...!! I'm so excited.. If anyone can please give me directions from roxy to vinyl. thank you.

Debbie

No one post the directions over the internet please.

I will give you the directions if you need just PM me or something or I will tell you at Roxy.

Originally posted by ronalds

i was just trying to be helpful not thinking of the consequences of

increasing the unfavorable clientelle at Vinyl.

amen!!! good thinking...i will be in attendance of course......i want the day to be offer......i just want to be there already

dave

The good part about knowing where it is because alot of taxi drivers do not know where it is. My friends asked about 20 different taxi drivers couple of weeks ago and they never herd of Vinyl. I think it is so easy to get to, especially from Jersey.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

No one post the directions over the internet please.

I will give you the directions if you need just PM me or something or I will tell you at Roxy.

Yeah, nobody post directions over the internet because the place is such a big fuckin secret. :rolleyes:

God knows you couldn't go to this own site's club search to get the address and phone number and dirctions how to get there.

Nobody tell anybody where it is - IDIOT

Any extra step that someone has to take in order to accomplish something there is always the chance that they take the easy route and just go to a club their familiar with. Thats the type of person that has overrun Vinyl, the lazy people just follow the herd. If your willing get the address then get the directions then more power too you. The fact is there are people who are too lazy to find out anything by themselves.

Originally posted by neptune1

what krazy hat is dt gonna whip out for his birthday?

lol

last year he had like 15 hats in the booth with him on his bday...lol

at like 10:30am, he ran out to the dance floor and danced in his like 2 foot policemans hat...it was fuckin hillarious...

Ill be there from like 6am-close:cool:

how bout a latenight meetup like 8am??????