Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I thought this was a nightclub forum

Why is it that half of the topics posted have nothing to do with nightlife? Many people logging on to discuss nightlife and matters pertaining to the subject are extremely disappointed. Is this really the proper forum to discuss how muslims view our country? Or is it necessary to post whether or not you should break up with yourboyfriend/girlfriend? It seems as if many of you need a chat room or a few more friends. :laugh:

Originally posted by liverlips

Why is it that half of the topics posted have nothing to do with nightlife? Many people logging on to discuss nightlife and matters pertaining to the subject are extremely disappointed. Is this really the proper forum to discuss how muslims view our country? Or is it necessary to post whether or not you should break up with yourboyfriend/girlfriend? It seems as if many of you need a chat room or a few more friends. :laugh:

If it talked about just nightlife there wouldn't be much to say.

Why is it that half of the topics posted have nothing to do with nightlife? Many people logging on to discuss nightlife and matters pertaining to the subject are extremely disappointed

They will get over it....TRUST ME.Now i want to see this whole page turned into topics about nightlife by you.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Why is it that half of the topics posted have nothing to do with nightlife? Many people logging on to discuss nightlife and matters pertaining to the subject are extremely disappointed

They will get over it....TRUST ME.Now i want to see this whole page turned into topics about nightlife by you.

Oh im sure theyll get over it but how do you expect one person to start 50 different topics about nigthtlife? This is why we have more than just one member on this messageboard.

Oh im sure theyll get over it but how do you expect one person to start 50 different topics about nigthtlife? This is why we have more than just one member on this messageboard.

Yes you are right. What I find funny is that your first two topics have nothing to do with nightlife.

It's because some of us, no matter how much we love clubbing, actually have other interests as well.

And most of us have a lot of time to kill while sitting on our collective butt at work, waiting for the weekend to roll around.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

this board is to post about anything that is on your mind. nightlife is just the common interest that brings us together, so of course, we will often, yet not always, discuss it. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

It's because some of us, no matter how much we love clubbing, actually have other interests as well.

And most of us have a lot of time to kill while sitting on our collective butt at work, waiting for the weekend to roll around.

I too have other interests but posting a topic such as: What was the worst moment of your life? Thats pathetic. Cant we at least stay close to the subject?

Originally posted by bkissa

:laugh: :laugh:

this board is to post about anything that is on your mind. nightlife is just the common interest that brings us together, so of course, we will often, yet not always, discuss it. ;)

By "often" you mean 50% of the time?? Its funny,thelast time i checked the name of this site it was clubplanet not talkaboutwhateverisonyourmind.com. Try a chat room.:D

I too have other interests but posting a topic such as: What was the worst moment of your life? Thats pathetic. Cant we at least stay close to the subject?

What you fail to realize, and maybe would see if you bothered to check this place out a little bit instead of stirring up drama as soon as you stepped foot in the door, is that this is an actual on-line community. There's a strong core of posters who know each other, both online and in person.

Soo... if you don't like the topic of a thread there's a simple solution... don't click on it. :blank:

By "often" you mean 50% of the time?? Its funny,thelast time i checked the name of this site it was clubplanet not talkaboutwhateverisonyourmind.com. Try a chat room.:D

liverlips :peeleft:

(i hope you can take a joke just as well as i can)

If you don't like it simple: don't read and don't post:)

Originally posted by andreas99

I totally agree with you..the forum should be mostly about clubs & lounges etc .

There are many club boards on the net. I'm a member of most of them and they all discuss things other than clubbing..To talk about Clubbing alone is pretty shallow don't ya think? Everyone on this board is like a family and gets to know eachother personally and hearing different opinions and such on different topics is what makes the world go round no?

:idea: Just about every topic related to clubbing has been hackneyed and butchered to death on this board. Just use the search function and you'll discover that for yourself.

As has been stated, most people I think are more well-rounded than to just speak of one thing and one thing only. That diversity of backgrounds and experiences is what makes this place and other boards entertaining.

I'm a newbie, and I actually really love the fact that this board is not all about clubbing. I do agree that it does get to a certain point where you can only take so much of that kind of talk. I think this board is a rockin community! It would actually be a little bit scary if our lives only consisted of clubbing and DJs. Look forward to meeting some of you guys in person! :hat: