Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Review 3/08/02

What can i say tha hasnt been said in other posts... Vicious tore it up bringing back the old vocals... He played Fearsome bass over Hide you and then Crowd song with the voice riff backwards insane... on another note big shout to BIGART17 for fucking astounding the stage crackin a pair of yellow firesticks and twirlin em like theres no tomorrow then the as the kick of the song comes on he wraps the sticks around his arms.... and the bass goes like this BAM... RED FIRE STICKS i heard everyone on the stage give of a big gasp lol... another big shout to Lina fucking Bina for taking part in my thriller dance lol and Bebby for making room for me while i was doing glowsticks :) ... i look forward to seein some of ur faces thursday for macguyver and friday for D-Fuse...

Shout outs to all that were there last night, Once again had a great time with my fellow CPERS and Stage Crew Fanatics... Great to see all of you this weekend. BigArt nice job on the spinning... Party is getting better and better week after week. Def. enjoyed the beatz vicious was laying down... Nice crowd turn out last night too...

It was a very good night. I was in full Manwhore Frankenberry Supreme mode.

Lina-stop impersonating me!

Siceone-it was real cool of you to hit on my girl. Fucking idiot.:tongue:

Godfatherbam-i would appreciate it if you stopped feeling me up. its just wrong! :(

Bigart-no bitch youre walkin home!

Trancer-thriller dance....LMAO

Randall16-hehehe yeah that was a bit unfair.....:licker: :grin:

Ronin-you look so different without the spikes...no wait now you look just like larry :)

SexxyH-next time we will be the ones kicking ass

Rdancer-Norditrack in full effect

DJJon-please stop making out with yourself. I know youre lonely but....

Tonythelover-so, is your furniture still killing afghan children?

SBD-i thought you were staying home?

and to everyone else...good seeing you

~~~ definetely a great night!!! music was awesome great crowd even tho slightly underaged:tongue: watch me on tv b/c ill almost definetely be on change of heart hehehe :bounce:

linabina-glad we had that talk

godfatherbam-great seeing ya...next time dont pm me email me

rdancer-u really were nordictracknig all over the place

trancerxn112-"is everything ok helen?" heheh (private joke)

bigpoppanils-no doubt we'll kick ass

bebby6919-thanx for all the water and company

airatomic-why does everyone always has to look for u?:mad::tongue:

djjon-nice smelling as usual

SBD-my sexy counterpart

magilicuti- i now know whats behind that camera

big art--good job!!! i was proud to be ur friend at that moment

scot finesse-good seeing ya

ppl that were missed

mikey bugout

legend38

if i forgot anyone im sorry!!!!

last night was definitely a good night........... me and mikey shmikey held it DOWN with the thriller moves LOL and it was fun playing "who am i" with the dance moves....... haha.... it was so good to see everyone but 1/2 of them left to go to vinyl :( we still rocked the stage though till about 330 when randall, bigpops and i headed over to vinyl for the last hour or so that we were gonna be in the city......... buttttttttttttttt the fawkin line was down the block, it wasnt gonna be reduced cuz it was so late.... and they were only lettin girls in, the guys had to wait. so... we didnt have the time to wait, the money to get in, and even if we did, we werent leave eric out there all by himself.... so.... we said fuck it and went home.

that kinda pissed me off cuz after being carried halfway out by my arms and legs by ronin and siceone lol, i finally decided to head over there and check it out but it backfired..... grrrrrrrrr :mad:

GEEEEEEEZ BIIIIINA!!!! thanks for the shout...:blown:

everyone else...always a pleasure, lookin forward to all of u comin and maybe stayin next week:rolleyes: , and maybe we will actually be able to take over the stage like we usually do, but last night we were lacking the forces to do so. but u all have probs goin to Vinyl:rolleyes: and leavin the godfather hangin all damn night...

amazing night.....got to finally use my roxy card...and still managed to waste as much as when i pay to get in....danced all night with the stage crew but you guys didnt know...hip hop room was a sauna, nasty ass feeling in there....i hate it in there,but my friends wanted t go..then i heard ecstasy...i was going nuts...awesome night....left early but the pain im feeling in my legs today reminds me of how much i enjoyed last night

Originally posted by linabina

that kinda pissed me off cuz after being carried halfway out by my arms and legs by ronin and siceone lol, i finally decided to head over there and check it out but it backfired..... grrrrrrrrr :mad:

:mad:

Originally posted by linabina

u were there longer than an hour..... robin kept stalling cuz he didnt really wanna leave ;):tongue:

It was definitely hard to leave. But I had a kick ass time at both venues. Next time you better come along!:mad:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

GEEEEEEEZ BIIIIINA!!!! thanks for the shout...:blown:

everyone else...always a pleasure, lookin forward to all of u comin and maybe stayin next week:rolleyes: , and maybe we will actually be able to take over the stage like we usually do, but last night we were lacking the forces to do so. but u all have probs goin to Vinyl:rolleyes: and leavin the godfather hangin all damn night...

Well according to helen the stage crew all talks shit behind my back so .....:rolleyes:

awww.. i guess i missed out on a good night.. hrmph.. iz okay.. i was happy with DT:)

i'll definitely be back this friday, but as usual i don't think anybody notices me :( ... i mean how many blonde haired, blue eyed filipino guysever dance on stage? lol s'all good as long as i know i had a good time.. mebbe this week i'll meet some of u guys

jayjay im sowwie :( hehe.... i didnt really shout anyone out really..... just talkin bout shit that went on in the night... dont worry u know i luv ya bebe ;)

robin, i definitely will have to try and make alternate plans and go with u guys next time...

or maybe........ u can make alternate plans and come hang out down by me :idea: heheheheeh jk...but we both know thats its due time for that trip hehe

an awsome night, had lots of fun, the funniest was when i was bugging out a girl and her right tit leaped out of her top at me, i ofcourse, the tru gentlemen, that i am hugged her, and warned her that she was revealing her self, and while under my bear hug, she fixed it up. but 2 minutes later it happened again, :laugh:

ok huge props to everyone i saw that night, and if i didint see you your just not important PERIOD.

saw:

vicious, thanks for the vinyl You are the Man!!!!!!!!1

myles, always good seeing u bro

macaluso, its a brand new dayayayayayay, hehehe

luzzi, thanks for the info and track

and CHIEEF THank you for the DRINKS WAHAHAHA

sexxyh , my little russian Kookla

linabina, just stick ur left hand up pointing LOSER!!!!!

roninmess, whatamess

dj jon , how is ur shoe wahahahahaa

airatomic , punk

trancend , sup kid , Ohh shit i though you were someone else lmao

snarfgirl22 , nice meeting u again, bitch u need some food in the fridge

bigpopnipples, u talk soo much Shit behind the comp YOUR WALKING Home BIOTCH, come next friday ur dead , D E D , Dead

randall16, next time ull take me home :)

godfatherbam, ask any real roxy clubberwho stage crew is and they will tell you , WRENCH ahhaahha

rdancer, nordic track in affect :)

trancerxn112, u have surpassed me in glowsticking !!

and everyone else who i didint mention, ur not important to me

btw.. Doubtness, u loser, u better not bitch out next week!

Originally posted by bigart

an awsome night, had lots of fun, the funniest was when i was bugging out a girl and her right tit leaped out of her top at me, i ofcourse, the tru gentlemen, that i am hugged her, and warned her that she was revealing her self, and while under my bear hug, she fixed it up. but 2 minutes later it happened again, :laugh:

ok huge props to everyone i saw that night, and if i didint see you your just not important PERIOD.

saw:

vicious, thanks for the vinyl You are the Man!!!!!!!!1

myles, always good seeing u bro

macaluso, its a brand new dayayayayayay, hehehe

luzzi, thanks for the info and track

and CHIEEF THank you for the DRINKS WAHAHAHA

sexxyh , my little russian Kookla

linabina, just stick ur left hand up pointing LOSER!!!!!

roninmess, whatamess

dj jon , how is ur shoe wahahahahaa

airatomic , punk

trancend , sup kid , Ohh shit i though you were someone else lmao

snarfgirl22 , nice meeting u again, bitch u need some food in the fridge

bigpopnipples, u talk soo much Shit behind the comp YOUR WALKING Home BIOTCH, come next friday ur dead , D E D , Dead

randall16, next time ull take me home :)

godfatherbam, ask any real roxy clubberwho stage crew is and they will tell you , WRENCH ahhaahha

rdancer, nordic track in affect :)

trancerxn112, u have surpassed me in glowsticking !!

and everyone else who i didint mention, ur not important to me

btw.. Doubtness, u loser, u better not bitch out next week!

well i gotta say bigart, as little as u post these days u sure do make up for it with the mouthfulls at a time for every post...now i see why u stay away....lol hahahahaha, cause u talk shit bout everyone ;) lol and i too will soon surpass u in the art of glowsticking...just watch and learn son!

LMFAO

Bro , maybe ull surpass me , if u have a NIce Shiney Craftsmen WRENCH as your handle and you spin a glowstick, just maybe, but till that happens, pffff saaaaaaaaaaaaaa phaaaaaaaa; :laugh: :laugh:

Btw forgot:

Justin Higgins, finally saw this fucking kid a year later,was a pleasure seeing u, im there THURSDAY ;) looking like a juice head and all, hahaha, Damn bro what happened to skinny higgins lol, i think you got prettier eyebrows then Dee :D

SBD ( sexy baby dee ) or Serated Bone dirk

always a pleasure seeing my counterpart (* doing theee MOTION** ) you know which one im talking about Dee :D

and why the hell is it roxy Stage crew and SBD? and not just Roxy Stage crew and Bigart? i shall make it happen BOITCH

;)

arty

aol: bigart17

aim: exitrulezsfsucks

i seriously gotta stop bugging people out,

people have told me that even after the exit days, they still sometimes get like flashbacks, and like spurts of light flashing in their eyes outta no where, if its a cummulative thing and ravens eventually blinds people, than i have officially blinded a nation soon to come :laugh: :laugh:

but on the other note, yea ur friend was Tripping hard core

but its all good, btw is that here real color eyes?

Originally posted by bigart

LMFAO

Bro , maybe ull surpass me , if u have a NIce Shiney Craftsmen WRENCH as your handle and you spin a glowstick, just maybe, but till that happens, pffff saaaaaaaaaaaaaa phaaaaaaaa; :laugh: :laugh:

Btw forgot:

Justin Higgins, finally saw this fucking kid a year later,was a pleasure seeing u, im there THURSDAY looking like a juice head and all, hahaha, Damn bro what happened to skinny higgins lol, i think you got prettier eyebrows then Dee

SBD ( sexy baby dee ) or Serated Bone dirk

always a pleasure seeing my counterpart (* doing theee MOTION** ) you know which one im talking about Dee

and why the hell is it roxy Stage crew and SBD? and not just Roxy Stage crew and Bigart? i shall make it happen BOITCH

;)

arty

aol: bigart17

aim: exitrulezsfsucks

hahaha yea I told Justin hes doing my eyebrows for me

hahahaha (doing the motion) always on top of things huh arty ;)